• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anyone here seen Yu Yu Hakusho?

Years
  • I finished it over my summer vacation, and I must say that its one of my favorite shonen anime adaptations, especially when compared to other well-known shonen anime adaptations.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • It's really fun indeed. The ending can be a little disappointing thou.
    If you liked it you should give Hunter x Hunter a try, since it was written by the same author.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I barely remember much about it as I originally watched it forever ago, but it's on my rewatch list after I catch up to a few other series.

Years
  • It was fun.

The real question for me though is which would you pet, Juri or Koto?
    Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I remember watching the dub on Adult Swim/Cartoon Network back in the day. Don't know if they aired the show in it's entirety, but I really enjoyed it and it's one of the main reasons I got into anime.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • It was fun.

The real question for me though is which would you pet, Juri or Koto?
    Spoiler:
    Sad thing when you go the manga way and those two are as forgettable as it can get. It seems like HxH and YuYuHakusho are definitely works that are better in anime than manga, especially since Togashi doesn't know how to draw. Bleach had more backgrounds than HxH and YYH combined lmao

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    No. 1 favorite anime. Gotta buy season 4 so I can have the full show on blu-ray.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Been meaning to rewatch subbed forever, I only have memories from watching it dubbed on toonami.

Back