• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh, I see. Nonsense! Any sleep is good sleep! Just kidding. But... not really. xD
Are you sick as in you feel nauseous, or do you have a something like a cold?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Too much sleep doesn't make me feel any better though. xD

Right now it's just a headache. And a faceache? idk it kind of hurts between the eyes and cheeks rn.

Years

Ugh, I hate headaches more than anything else. I feel yo pain.
Between your eyes and cheeks? Sounds like you might have nasal congestion?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can breath perfectly normally so idk. I'm going to have a little more to eat and see if that helps any.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Fluids that aren't spoiler Chocolate Milk l-lol. but yes, I shall.
Not going into my profile I'm not sure if people can guess mine right off the bat or anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Even without the character limit you would have been doing it wrong if your post was going to be only a number and a word.

/needs to be four separate words for it to count okok.

None of those. ♥

Years

Fluids that aren't spoiler Chocolate Milk l-lol. but yes, I shall.
Not going into my profile I'm not sure if people can guess mine right off the bat or anything.
Chocolate Milk should be very bad for you, but okay. xD

@ Binary Peaches - "Totodile, Espeon, Ampharos, Azumarill, Bellossom, Dragonair, Sandslash, Lanturn, Corsola, Aipom, Houndoom, and.... many more."

Yes, I stalked your "About me" like a little stalker. You also stole my occupation as Red's stalker, so I just became yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back