• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Resilio

Years
  • 08uF7pf.jpg

Y8mrJMA.png

WELCOME TO THE KAYSOR REGION

A Land of Beauty like no other with Infinite Garderns and Deep Blue Oceans... A Nature Lover's Paradise!

It is so That some People dream of a Kaysor filled with even more Green Landscapes, Only Green Landscapes

Your Journey starts when the Mayor of Nachalo Town (Your Hometown) asks you a simple Favor...
    Every Mayor or Gym Leader of a City or Town in the Kaysor Region is sending an unaware Youngster to challenge the Kaysor League...

Now you are on your way and Before you can notice, You get involved in not only the Kaysor League Contest, But indeed in the Trunk of a much bigger Tree...

On your way you find a Man called "Roman" who is ranting about how people has devastated the Original Beauty of Kaysor, and Believes he is the only one with the will to change that... If he only got a Celebi!

Starters
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

CUSTOMIZED POKEDEX
    All the Pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 6 are on the Game Code
    But in the Routes you will not be able to find all of them...
    No, There's no Fakemon

Mega Evolution

Brand New Evil Team Name tba

I have the Evil Team's Name, Just want you to find out what it is by Yourself when you play the Game

More Surprises to Come...

********** TOOLS:
    RPG Maker XP
    Abode Photoshop CS3
    Paint​

********** PROGESS REPORT:

Fully Mapped:
    Nachalo Town
    Nachalo Gardens
    Todd Route
    Franco Canyon
    Total Progess: 1%

********** Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Wanna Help Out?

Message me, I need as much help as I can! Spriters and Good Coders even more! I'd like to get some screens of your work too, I want this game to be as Polished as Possible, Do Not Hesitate to reach me!

Wanna be in the Game?

All the Gym Leaders, Mayors and Elite 4 are based of Dear friends of mine, And I feel like basing more characters in real life people, If you wanna be a Trainer in my game, Just message me with your desired "In-Game-Name" / Your Team and any Extra Suggestions/Ideas for the game would be appreciated! Even if you don't wanna appear in it, Don't hesiste even with the craziest Ideas! I might just think about it and add it to the final product

Credits:
    - The Pokemon Essentials Team
    - Mapping all by Myself (so far)
    - History and Character Concepts all by Myself (so far)
    - Character Art: Joy-Ling TRAINER CREATOR TOOL
    - LaDestitute - Add Fairy Type Tutorial
    - Pokemon Essentials Icon Pack - ORAS UPDATE! by Pikachumazzinga
    - Black and White Texture Pack By BionicleManF
    - Zeta/Omicron Overhaul by Mellyshy
    - Gen 6 Sprites by Mr Doll Steak and His Team
    - Various Sprites by Chaos Rush and His Team
    - Pokemon Company, Nintendo and Gamefreak for Existing and Creating this Beautiful Thing we all know called Pokemon.
    - Credit Celebi Image by Suirobo

This Game is and will be for Fun and Competely FREE

YandereDev Voice: Thank you so much for following the development... of Pokemon Resilio​
    celebi_by_suirobo-d4ix2t1.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2023
    Hey!
    I really look Forward for your Project! :D
    I like-love it :3
    The idea and all of the characters are looking actually pretty good!
    #hypeforthefirstdemo^^

Back