• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Follow me! Follow me! ~The K-Pop Fanclub ~

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • I am a old time Kpopper and I can't help falling in love with EXO!

tumblr_mr7u1i7rIt1sb6ikdo1_250.gif

HunHan, anyone? :P

I don't really like SuJu, no offence though, but I was never interested in any male-groups/solos until EXO came along.

P.S - I'll never think that anyone will have a low chance of winning things.
    I believe T-ara have a high chance, considering how long they've been around, too!
    I am so in love with Hyomin because of Invincible Youth :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    I am a old time Kpopper and I can't help falling in love with EXO!

I don't really like SuJu, no offence though, but I was never interested in any male-groups/solos until EXO came along.

I believe T-ara have a high chance, considering how long they've been around, too!
    Same, I hope a comeback for G7 XD and EXO is coming BACK~~~ My FEELSSSS

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I am a old time Kpopper and I can't help falling in love with EXO!

I have faith in T-ara. <3
    They need an Invincible Youth G7 reunion.

Same, I hope a comeback for G7 XD and EXO is coming BACK~~~ My FEELSSSS

When is their comeback? :O

Awww, so it's true I guess :( foreveraloneandcloudy. isn't he so adorable in the gif doe

Yes, he's very adorable!!! ;D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    EXO also next week, 5th December, So its gonna be EXO vs T-ara :) , I can't wait they compete each other since T-ara is a great sunbae to EXO :D

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    T-ara comeback tomorrow!!!! They're doing a livestream of their 9 minute music video tomorrow at 3PM KST/10PM PST/1AM EST.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/geniemusic

I'm so excited! I loved all their drama MVs. I hope this one is going to be just as awesome!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • EXO's not really considered a comeback, just a Special Winter Album. Still. Omg my HunHan feel <3

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Secret is also having a comeback on the 5th. This is going to be an amazing December!! ♥

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE STREAM LAST NIGHT OMG IT WAS AMAZING

But uh, yea I freaked out all over tumblr/twitter. Their song "What Do I Do" is slaying. Queens were trending #나어떡해 worldwide for 12 hours straight. Several of those hours we trended #1 & #2 worldwide.

/crying

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE STREAM LAST NIGHT OMG IT WAS AMAZING

But uh, yea I freaked out all over tumblr/twitter. Their song "What Do I Do" is slaying. Queens were trending #나어떡해 worldwide for 12 hours straight. Several of those hours we trended #1 & #2 worldwide.

/crying
    That's awesome, i'll watch the cut scene in youtube :D

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Two more days!
    Apparently T-ara, EXO, Secret, and 2NE1 are all having comebacks. ♥

Also legs. That is all.
    iNkhFH11PETRP.gif
    ixlbmGINM4Mh8.gif

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    I watched T-ara new song and is really catchy !! But I am confused, the beginning is ballad style, nice and sad song, then suddenly change to retro pop lol, so this song is 2 in 1 or it is just another song from the album?

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    It's two different songs. I like the dance version the best. They're so cute.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    What do u guys think about...
    1. EXO - Miracle in December
    --> I really love the song, but for a first time, i prefer chinese version because the lyrics are so understandable, maybe because i am a chinese :)

2. T-ara - What Should I Do
    --> 1 Word, Daekbak! That song is so catchy, i am so addicted to it <3

3. Crayon Pop - Lonely Christmas
    --> I am not a fan of them :/ but they are so cute lol, but the helmet get on my nerves Lol.

4. SNSD's comeback in early January
    --> Have u guys heard? They say they going for "Masucline" Concept, I can't think of my girls with masculine body and biceps lol... I am looking forward to it.

5. VIXX first win in MusicBank
    --> Is nice to see some underrated group won, They really deserved it, I am hoping for groups like Nu'est and Ukiss get their first win, ecspecially UKiss, they debuted in 2008 and haven't won a SINGLE award in music shows.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • D.O was so dorky in EXO's Showcase I died laughing at him!
    And Kai's dogs are so cute!
    Sehun was so quiet :( All he did was starve and keep eating.
    Love Luhan's banjak banjak eyes!

*Is still very disappointed HunHan did not sing in their new song*

V E R Y. SM, VERY.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2014
    D.O was so dorky in EXO's Showcase I died laughing at him!

V E R Y. SM, VERY.
    Haha, and Kris was like I dont eat ddeoboki xD and he ate it, i am sure SM said that the line up for EXO is different every week for their new song in music shows, i'll guess all the EXO members will able to sing, maybe just 3 members in every week , 4 weeks = 12 members sang, They still have their chance to sing if i recalled it correctly

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • I'd love to join! :3

How long have you been listening to KPop?
    I was first introduced in 2010 I believe , but didn't start listening to KPop consistently until early 2012.

How were you introduced to KPop?
    The first KPop song I ever heard was Heartbreaker by G-Dragon, and it was during a presentation by an exchange student that spent a year in South Korea. A lot of people that it was strange, but I thought it was beyond amazing :P

Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
    Big Bang, Taeyang, and G-Dragon. I've been on a really big (no pun intended) Big Bang kick lately. And Ringa Linga... Man, Taeyang killed it in ever aspect of the performance. The song is catchy and sounds great, and the dance performance and music video are amazing. GD was my Big Bang bias for a long time, but Taeyang just took over that spot :P

Here are my claims :D

Group:
    Andrew - Big Bang, 2NE1, SNSD

Individual:
    Andrew - Taeyang, G-Dragon

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    What do u guys think about...
    --> I really love the song, but for a first time, i prefer chinese version because the lyrics are so understandable, maybe because i am a chinese :)

--> 1 Word, Daekbak! That song is so catchy, i am so addicted to it <3

--> I am not a fan of them :/ but they are so cute lol, but the helmet get on my nerves Lol.

--> Have u guys heard? They say they going for "Masucline" Concept, I can't think of my girls with masculine body and biceps lol... I am looking forward to it.

--> Is nice to see some underrated group won, They really deserved it, I am hoping for groups like Nu'est and Ukiss get their first win, ecspecially UKiss, they debuted in 2008 and haven't won a SINGLE award in music shows.

There seem to be a lot of ballads out right now. This one is really nice though. I don't listen to many ballads, but I like this one. :)

You already know my opinion on all things T-ara. 8D

Pass.

I heard it's a masculine/tomboy concept? I'm looking forward to sexy SNSD oppas. B)

Grats to them! I don't listen to them, but I'm happy for them.

D.O was so dorky in EXO's Showcase I died laughing at him!

V E R Y. SM, VERY.

I don't get why they did that. I heard the song has all of them on it, but only those three are on stage this? ALSO THE EXO/T-ARA MOMENTS.

*fangirl scream*

Haha, and Kris was like I dont eat ddeoboki xD and he ate it, i am sure SM said that the line up for EXO is different every week for their new song in music shows, i'll guess all the EXO members will able to sing, maybe just 3 members in every week , 4 weeks = 12 members sang, They still have their chance to sing if i recalled it correctly

Did they say that? I hope so. I guess we'll see soon. :D

I'd love to join! :3

How long have you been listening to KPop?
    I was first introduced in 2010 I believe , but didn't start listening to KPop consistently until early 2012.

How were you introduced to KPop?
    The first KPop song I ever heard was Heartbreaker by G-Dragon, and it was during a presentation by an exchange student that spent a year in South Korea. A lot of people that it was strange, but I thought it was beyond amazing :P

Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
    Big Bang, Taeyang, and G-Dragon. I've been on a really big (no pun intended) Big Bang kick lately. And Ringa Linga... Man, Taeyang killed it in ever aspect of the performance. The song is catchy and sounds great, and the dance performance and music video are amazing. GD was my Big Bang bias for a long time, but Taeyang just took over that spot :P

Here are my claims :D

Group:
    Andrew - Big Bang, 2NE1, SNSD

Individual:
    Andrew - Taeyang, G-Dragon

Welcome welcome! The more the merrier!!!
    I see you are pretty YG biased, eh? ;D
    What did you think of 2NE1's Missing You?
    I think that has to be the best ballad I've heard this year, bar none. The music video was beautifully done as well.

Anyway, I hope you come by often! ^_^

Back