• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Seviper Or Liepard?

Liepard, Seviper, or something else for in game?

• Stick With Seviper

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Liepard

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Different Dark Type (Please specify)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Different Poison Type (Please specify and dont choose a Kanto as I've used them all before)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Hi guys so I was just curious what you guys would think would be the better option of these two options just for in game use. I am using a team that I never thought I'd use and I have to say I am glad I did because I learned a new appreciation for all of these pokemon. Let me list off my current team:

Driflim, Seviper, Floette, Shellder, Kangaskhan, Delphox

Now I know this team may not be popular to a lot of people but I have to say I love it as it is different and even though I originally chose Froakie when I first got Y back when it came out and later tried Chespin I have to admit I like Delphox the most. What an awesome pokemon! I wanted to kind of RP by using pokemon to counter Shauna, Trever, Tierno, and Serena. To this end I chose Florges to be Trevor's Florge's Rival and to take down Shauna's Dragon and should she fall well my Cloyster is an Ice type. I also chose Seviper to deal with Trevor's pesky Florges as well if my own should fail me. Kangaskhan is going to be my in game mega and Driflim is my ghost type that happens to be able to fly.

But anyways I wanted to try different, less used pokemon and wanted either a poison or dark type. So should I stick with seviper or go for a Liepard as Liepard is one of the only Dark types I've never used yet?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
As it one of the dark-types you haven't used before, I would recommend trying out Liepard. It packs quite a powerful hit in High Jump Kick.

Years
I'd pick up Liepard if you havent already. Suckerpunch, Play Rough, Fake Out, and Snarl are worth a try. Plus Liepard is a cruel cat. Nothing wrong with that.

Years
Nice to see you're trying very different team options this time. Liepard does pack good speed and some interesting moves like Swagger, Torment, Fake Out, and typical Dark STAB. I think like the others said, you should give it a try and see just fun it can be to use, especially after I hear stories of Liepard doing so well in Nuzlockes.

Back