• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto V or Overwatch event?

Which game!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Hi folks!

Looking to host an Overwatch event or a Grand Theft Auto V event this Friday! (September 23)

I'm looking to poll and see how many would be interested in such an event and which game they'd prefer we play! I'll be recording and/or livestreaming it to put up on PC's YouTube channel so voice chat is a +++.

Let me know. :D

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Borderlands 2.

It perfectly fits the theme that PC needs. Funny, Comedic, Action Packed, epic, brotherly and sisterly lovin and mcloving.. Also, i now have most of the DLCs now aside from the Raid on Digistruck Peak DLC (UVHM Upgrade pack 2) and some of the other big game hunt DLCs, but the must haves such as Captain scarlet, Torgue, Hammerlock, and of course Tiny Tina are up.

ok trolling aside...

How would a GTA5 be like? Co-Op heists?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Borderlands 2 only allows for 4 people to play (right?) and I'd prefer we could get as many as possible on.

And these are for PC.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Overwatch. Only reason for that is that's the only of the two I actually have for PC. I'm terrible at it but I'd love to play with others ;D

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I'm sure Overwatch will win since it seems everyone has a real hard one for it, but I voted GTA anyways. Plus it helps that I own one but not the other so if overwatch wins me no participatey.

Plus getting a big PC gang to do missions and terrorize the world with my many expensive toys would be fun ;)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Oh I voted without reading the post. I'm a PS4 player so my vote should be voided for the event, I voted gta

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Wow, GTA is doing better than I expected. I'm sure it will still fail, but still! Woo!

maybe if it wins I can level enough to get my car mod from benny's

Back