• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 3: I don't wanna be a Zigzagoon!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Well, I guess, since me and Zeffy got poisoned, I guess, we have to go down fabulously and with style. I don't really expect that there would be a chance for us to be saved tbh. If we do get a chance, it would be either one of us. Thanks guys :3 I had fun. :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I'm late.

Anyway really wanted to be a Salamence but walrein seems pretty cool xD sorry I was inactive a bit i was at my cousins house :/

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Well, I guess, since me and Zeffy got poisoned, I guess, we have to go down fabulously and with style. I don't really expect that there would be a chance for us to be saved tbh. If we do get a chance, it would be either one of us. Thanks guys :3 I had fun. :)
    Read the post jost above :p

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • It could have been worst. We could have had more poisoned players. Still sad we even had two to begin with, but we have a chance to save both. We are ruling the challenges so far so we pretty much have challenge 4 in our hands. Be prepared for anything and may Team Spheal win the challenge!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • It may not remove the poison, but it might keep you safe from getting eliminated after that particular challenge. Though it might just keep you safe from getting eliminated during a challenge, though that just doesn't seem have really been useful so far :/ But hopefully we'll get some chance to save you in the next challenge.

Back