• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red 721 - I say "Best GBC Customizable HackRom ever", and you?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hi Guys.
    Searching for a 3rd Gen Randomizer working with Light Platinum, i've found this in KazoWAR's Channel.

It's called "Pokemon Red 721", a service created by "Sanqui" (Or "Sanky") with the help of so much people.

But what is it really?
    This is a Randomizer.
    But not a normal one, because it have the AMAZING option of replace the 151 Pokemons in the Game, with a Mix of the SIX EXISTING GENERATIONS, and I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.
    I don't know how he does it, but he does.
    There's an option, called: "Include Pokemon from later generations" and it allows you to choose which Generations of Pokemon to include in your own, customized ROM.

Obviously there are more interesting options, like:
    -Types and Movesets updated accordingly X/Y changes
    -45 New Moves
    -Some randomizer normal options
    -Trade-Evos evolving at Lv. 42
    -A Mix of songs from Red/Crystal/Prism/Pinball&TCG/Demake of other Pokemon games replacing Pokemon Red's soundtrack.

And etc, but the most interesting is the first one.

What do you guys think about it?
    I've opened it as a discussion, so let's discuss how good it is and why.

I'll begin with the replayability value, which is over 9000.
    Like.. literally, there are tons and tons of ways to replay it, it's CRAZY.
    I don't know.. i'm pretty excited, like..
    ¡I HAVE A GROVYLE WITH WATERGUN, THUNDERPUNCH AND ROOST! <3
    Anyway, enough talking.

How do you find this?
    Easy, just put on Google Search "Sanqui online randomizer", first result.
    I can't link it directly because of the "You can't share ROMs" prohibition, and the page doesn't give you an IPS but the whole ROM instead.

I'll be reading the comments <3
    Please, move the thread if i've posted it in the wrong zone, and sorry in advance :c ..
    Greetings from Uruguay <3

Back