• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Final Act of Team Rocket OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • SU's Still Closed on 3/29/2010

ORIGINAL THREAD

So, yeah, this is the OOC, yippe. Let me start by saying I don't really care if you put your SU's here or at the original thread.

Now that that's done, let's cover the basics of each role in slightly more detail.

Gym Conqueror

You will simply collect the Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Marsh Badge, Volcano Badge and Earth Badge. To collect them, you need to defeat the Gym Leaders guarding them. Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Janine, Sabrina, Blaine and Blue. Remember, this is after Team Rocket left Johto so Koga is a member of the Elite 4 and Blue has taken over the Viridian Gym. You then go to the Indigo Plateu to challenge the Elite 4, Will, Koga, Bruno and Karen. After that, you'll head up against Lance. If you defeat him, you'll go into the Kanto Hall of Fame.

Contest Coordinator

There are 4 Contest halls in Kanto. Each one has a Rank. These ranks are Normal, Super, Hyper and Master. They can only be defeated in that order. The Normal hall is in Lavender Town, the Super Hall is in Fuchia City, the Hyper Hall is on Cinnabar Island, and finally, the Master Hall is in Saffron City. Each hall has 5 categories, Tough, Cool, Cute, Beauty and Smart. You'll get a ribbon for each category you beat at each rank. The ultimate goal is to collect all 20 ribbons.

Battle Frontier Challenger

There are 7 Facilities laced in Kanto. These are the Battle Tower, Battle Factory, Battle Pyramid, Battle Palace, Battle Pike, Battle Dome and Battle Arena. These are held by the team of Frontier Brains; Salon Maiden Anabel, Factory Head Noland, Pyramid King Brandon, Palace Maven Spencer, Pike Queen Lucy, Dome Ace Tucker and Arena Tycoon Greta. Each will hand out a Frontier Symbol. The ultimate goal is to collect all 7 Frontier Symbols.

Also, as for the Pokémon frequency, I don't think I'll let you find whatever you want, wherever you want. Do expect to go into Route 1 and find a Gible. Follow the random encounter rates in HG/SS and try not to abuse them.

Now that it has, it will start in one week.

The actual RP will start as follows; You arrive in Kanto, see the sun, the fauna and go to the large laboratory on the small hill around the middle of the town. You walk in to see that the lights are off and the place looks like it was cleaned out. You see nothing but a small table with three small Pokeballs on it, each accompanied by a Pokedex. You also find a note,' You three have come here to begin an adventure in the region of Kanto. I would be here to greet and brief you, but I have urgent business to attend to. -Sincerely Yours, Samuel Oak.' You find it odd, but decide to move on to where you need to be. First stop Viridian City to the north.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I absolutely can't wait for this to start. How will you be handling the first post?

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • My gawd, and here I thought this thread was as good as dead. :O

And as you can see by the first post;

[jq]You arrive in Kanto, see the sun, the fauna and go to the large laboratory on the small hill around the middle of the town. You walk in to see that the lights are off and the place looks like it was cleaned out. You see nothing but a small table with three small Pokeballs on it, each accompanied by a Pokedex. You also find a note,' You three have come here to begin an adventure in the region of Kanto. I would be here to greet and brief you, but I have urgent business to attend to. -Sincerely Yours, Samuel Oak.' You find it odd, but decide to move on to where you need to be. First stop Viridian City to the north.[/jq]

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • My question was, and I suppose I should have elaborated, ought we wait for a signal from you, or can we go ahead and post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back