• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Evolution animation and script

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2017
    Hi!

I did an animation with the Editor to use with Mega Evolutions, but what I see on the editor doesn't play the same way inside the game... look that:

Video with the animation playing on the editor

Video with the animation playing on the game

There's a way to fix that without loose all the work I did?

Another question: Is it possible to play the animation and run the script of the Mega Evolution together? Like, I want to see the mega already when the animation ends, not the animation then the mega evolution. I put the cries for the megas, so I want to play the cry too (The cry play on the end of the animation, but because the change doesn't happen until the animation end, the cry played is the one of the original Pokémon, not the Mega).

Thanks for the help and forgive me for any english misspelling... that's not my native language :P

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
    Years
  • I think Luka S.J EB have vectors to make the battle moving around like gen V so it may make the animation out of place a bit >.<

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2017
    And the question about the animation and the script running together... is that possible?

Years
  • Hi!

I did an animation with the Editor to use with Mega Evolutions, but what I see on the editor doesn't play the same way inside the game... look that:

Video with the animation playing on the editor

Video with the animation playing on the game

There's a way to fix that without loose all the work I did?

It depends on what you did. Into the animations editor, for each frame, all the elements of the animation that involve the battlers (for example the red ball and the trails that move) must be set to => Focus: "Target"

If this has already been done, it is a problem of the center of the image. You'll need to edit it in such a way that it's perfectly central, selecting the entire image and moving it up.

Another question: Is it possible to play the animation and run the script of the Mega Evolution together? Like, I want to see the mega already when the animation ends, not the animation then the mega evolution. I put the cries for the megas, so I want to play the cry too (The cry play on the end of the animation, but because the change doesn't happen until the animation end, the cry played is the one of the original Pokémon, not the Mega).

Thanks for the help and forgive me for any english misspelling... that's not my native language :P

To create an animation like this you need to know some of the basics of Pokémon Essentials. Try using images instead of animations.

Back