• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone help with making my full-motion video intro work?

Years
  • I used xAlien95's script on this thread (is.gd/37Z0hv) and it seemed to work fine with the sample movie he provided. ("INTRO 2.avi" in the Movies folder in the enclosed project) However, when I come to use a custom intro, it doesn't work. ("INTRO.avi"). I don't know why their intro works but not mine. I suspect it has something to do with the resolution or aspect ratio, and if it does, can you let me know what the requirements are? I just want to put this opening in my game (it's from Pokémon Origins).

Also, can anyone tell me how I can modify the script so the intro is skippable by pressing any button?

Project (too big to upload):
    is.gd/Fnlyr6

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
    Years
  • i use the Zeus Video Player for my videos, works great and easy to use with rpgxp and essentials 14

I used that too, but i try to use it on intro and after the movie or when i press any button the game automatically close without jumping to splash or load screen >M<

Back