• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Victory Fire!

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
Years
  • Hi guys, my name is Infamy (I'm ShinySigma on Youtube). I've been a lurker on this website for awhile now and I figured I might as well finally make a post in here for my very first Let's Play series.

So yes, this is my first ever Let's Play series, and I've actually been uploading videos for it for awhile. They've been very inconsistent, as the first one was released about a year ago and I'm on episode 17 (I KNOW it's really bad). I've recently gotten the time to get back into it, however, and I'm hoping to do updates every three days on my channel.

The videos start off kinda awkward, but as the series goes on I make various improvements, such as adding a video layout and feeling more comfortable recording.

Here's a link to the playlist of my previous videos (I'm not sure if this is allowed, but it if isn't just let me know and I'll remove it!).

And here's the most recent upload, episode 17!

Any feedback is welcome, and I'd love to hear what you all think, even if you only watch the most recent video. :)

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
    Years
  • Episode 18 is here! Please let me know what you guys think and please leave some feedback! Thanks! :)

Infamy

Also known as ShinySigma
    Years
  • Episode 19 is finally up, though I'm a little late. Again, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Back