• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Heroes Reborn

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    watch-heroes-reborn-online.jpg

So the new series of Heroes kicked off last week with a double episode, and the third episode launched just a couple of days ago. What do you make of this relaunch so far? Do you like the direction its taking with the story? Any favourite new/old characters yet?

Be careful with spoilers. Keep anything that is a spoiler for the current series under a spoiler tag, I imagine spoilers for the original series are fair game at the point!

IMDB's brief synopsis:
    A year ago, a terrorist attack in Odessa, Texas left the city decimated. Blamed for the tragic event, those with extraordinary abilities are in hiding or on the run from those with nefarious motives.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Honestly...mixed feelings. It's both nostalgic and new enough to be a completely different show, but I also don't think it's got much going for it yet. The cheesy CGI (and video game scenes) are just...blech to me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Honestly...mixed feelings. It's both nostalgic and new enough to be a completely different show, but I also don't think it's got much going for it yet. The cheesy CGI (and video game scenes) are just...blech to me.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I hope they dont bring back Hiro just to kill him off like they did with the haishan

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I've only watched the 2 hour pilot, but it didn't pick up my interest that much. The first season of Heroes was so strong, that it's hard to live up to. The current show just seems to be lacking enough interesting characters. It's just Noah and Peter Pan Tommy that interested me, but not enough to hook me in.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Episode 4 was alright, nothing special though tbh. Next episode seems promising (if you like the certain hero who is making an appearance) but myeh.

I'm loving the throwbacks to the old seasons though - Mohinder has been mentioned plenty, Hiro, hell even Molly Walker was a nice touch.

Back