• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    Hello everyone. I'm kind of nervous. It's my first time on a forum. I've been a fan of pokemon for as long as I could remember started out with the anime. Then I moved on to the games, my first was leaf green. My favorite game is Diamond and my favorite region is Sinnoh. I'm here because I just want to be around people who love pokemon as much as I do.

Years
  • Well, you're definitely in the right place then. 8] I've been a Pokemon fan since 1998 or 1999 and am still going strong. Tons of fans here that would be happy to talk with you. Welcome, N!

No need to be nervous if this is your first forum - people here are lovely and I'm always around to chat or help out if you're lost so shoot me a message whenever, yes? Enjoy your stay and hope we'll be seeing you often!

Years
  • I can definitely say you picked the right community for all the Pokemon discussions you want. And it's such a pleasure to meet you too, N!

So, a Sinnoh fan I see... I feel like that region gets so underrated, but granted I guess many blamed it on the slow speed of the 4th Gen games in general. However, I'm still happy to share some sections you might like. There's a Sinnoh Club over in the Pokemon Clubs board, and you can also discuss the 4th Gen games yourself over in the Fourth Generation board.

I hope that covers all your interests and as Sheep said, don't feel intimidated because everyone is willing to help you when needed, and I'm always open for a visitor message anytime. Good luck and see you!

LordOfMinecraft

LordOfMinecraft
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hello everyone. I'm kind of nervous. It's my first time on a forum. I've been a fan of pokemon for as long as I could remember started out with the anime. Then I moved on to the games, my first was leaf green. My favorite game is Diamond and my favorite region is Sinnoh. I'm here because I just want to be around people who love pokemon as much as I do.

Hi I am also new here. This is my second time on a forum. As long as you don't do anything wrong nothing will happen. Is grave digging prohibited here? Don't be nervous.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, well, everyone gets a little nervous first time around. But no worries! We're all just new buds just eager to meet you! Which it's really great to, btw! Sing me up to become a pal of yours! And welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums today; you can call me Dragon~ :3

Ah, I kinda like the Sinnoh region; I love Platinum myself! Diamond's not that bad either! But yeah, Hope ya' stick around! I'd love to see you around more. =) I'm always open for conversation or questions, so poke me anytime!

Back