• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Join Avenue

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
I actually do still play Black 2, and I actually liked the Join Avenue, despite that I didn't have anyone to play with, but I was lucky to see the AIs come to help level it up. And honestly, I would like to see it brought back in future games. :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I personally loved it i upgraded everything! And it was great to own something i just wish there was more customization options :D

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
I personally only got a couple shops on it whenever I did a playthrough, and then neglected it for the rest of the game. Though I never usually spend much time on game side-features anyway :P

Years
I loved running my own shop so I was kinda happy about Join Avenue, and it was nice getting useful items out of the shops. My fave shop was probably the Markets, especially with the huge supplies of items you can buy at once, like Hyper Potions and Moomoo Milks. The Raffle Shops were pretty fun as well, it was kinda sad I was never able to get a Master Ball from one no matter how often I came back.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I love Join Avenue! I like those games where you are in control of cities/businesses etc so for this to be a post-game feature, it was an awesome break away from the usual stuff. I also like how Gym Leaders could visit your Avenue; it would've been epic if they were employable - imagine Burgh selling his artworks, or Elesa owning a fashion retail!

Join Avenue took up 80% of my post-game playtime and I really obsessed over it with my friends. I hope to Jirachi that future generations will have reiterations of this.

Years
You don't know how sad I feel that I was never able to use this.

I didn't have working WiFi when B/W2 came out and the Nintendo WFC I had barely worked. So I never got to take advantage of this cool feature, really liked the idea of faster egg hatching but alas I couldn't even experience it. ;v; Leveling things up and unlocking shops seemed like a great way to pass the time as a break from training Pokemon. Too bad it's a bit too late for me now. :(

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Join Avenue is fun and convenient! It is undeniably one of the best features introduced in B2W2. I was expecting this feature to return in Gen VI, I can see it doing well in those games.

Years
Join Avenue is fun and convenient! It is undeniably one of the best features introduced in B2W2. I was expecting this feature to return in Gen VI, I can see it doing well in those games.

Yeah I agree with you, it was sad that we never saw such a feature never return. Like you said, I could have imagined how amazing the feature would have been in 6th Gen if it was so addicting in these games.

Back