• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which type evolution would you choose for eevee

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Anything but Umbreon. Umberon sucks.

Kidding of course, I love me some Umbreon and that would be my first choice for an Eeveelution ten times out of ten!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My favorite is definitely Umbreon. Best Eevee form for using as a wall, which makes it unique from all the other Eevee forms. Plus (for the reasons that Umbreon has such a huge fandom) it's sleek and awesome looking.
    The thing I always love to say about Umbreon, you could throw an Umbreon in front of a bus, and the only living thing to walk away would be the Umbreon.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of Ice-Types, so I'd go with Glaceon. I wasn't always a Glaceon fan, though. When I hatched a Shiny Eevee in Black 2 (after a mere 8 eggs), I decided to evolve it into Eevee (partially because I fancied myself as an Ice Gym Leader, but also because I wanted to see if it would grow on me). It went from being my second least-favorite Eeveelution to being my favorite!

tumblr_n54khoympR1sq3bjlo1_500.gif

However, I prefer its anime/Shiny colors. I think its stock Sugimori art and non-Shiny sprites look terrible.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love Espeon and I used it in a recent playthrough of Platinum, Flareon is pretty cool too but I like psychic types so Espeon wins it for me :)

Years
  • If I could create a new type for it? Definitely flying. I can picture it being so pretty and elegant.

From the existing eeveelutions... Flareon for me. Fire types are among my least favorites but it's so fluffy, something I have a huge weakness for. Makes it very adorable. This is one of my favorite .gifs of it:

tumblr_n65qhhRqRB1s5h198o1_500.gif

Years
  • I am going to make an event evee's avatars on pokemon thriva. So if you like an evee's evolution than you can be #TEAM FLAREON #TEAM GLACEON #TEAM LEAFEON # TEAM VAPOURFON # #TEAM JOLTEON #TEAM SYLEON #TEAM ESPEON and #TEAM UMBREON.

Years
  • If it's shiny and Female? Vaporeon all the way. All the other shiny Eveelutions are either green or slight change. Vaporeon and Flareon have the best Shiny colours.

Back