• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help with Blissey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brockoli

The Trainer of 1,000 Truths
Years
  • During RNG breeding I got a chansey with lax nature, 19 Defense IV 31 Sp Defense IV. Its characteristic is "somewhat vain, which is a Sp Defense Characteristic. Does this Blissey have a defense good enough to survive several physical attacks while still keeping its capabilities as a special wall, or should I breed it some more. If its not good enough, what can I do to improve it?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    During RNG breeding I got a chansey with lax nature, 19 Defense IV 31 Sp Defense IV. Its characteristic is "somewhat vain, which is a Sp Defense Characteristic. Does this Blissey have a defense good enough to survive several physical attacks while still keeping its capabilities as a special wall, or should I breed it some more. If its not good enough, what can I do to improve it?

1. Lax Nature blows, you need either Bold or Calm.
    2. Needs more def ivs, 25> should do it.
    3. Use the stuck thread (simple q+a) for things like this in future.

~Locked~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back