• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magmartor v/s electivire - super battle

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
  • In comparison, both learns a lot of great coverage moves, but Electivire is somewhat better with it's more favorable speed and ability in Motor Drive enabling it to switch into Electric-Type attacks and trigger a sweep condition if foes are weakened. On the other hand, Magmortar packs a not-kidding special attack that can wallbreak a lot of Pokémon that can usually check it otherwise. It's one of the few that can avoid sleep to with Vital Spirit, especially using Follow Me into a predicted sleep inducing move in Doubles or Triples is somewhat crucial.

If it were to fight one on one without items, Electivire would win. But I still prefer Magmortar though.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Magmortar but only cause I've actually used one. I waaaaaannnnnttt aaaannn Electivire........ ;-;

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I prefer Magmortar. It looks like a badass clown from Hell, and it has a cannon arm.

Back