• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Rusty ... help :) (RMT)

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
  • Okay so ive been away from pokemon for a while and just came back an found out i now suck so i need some help rebuilding my team

Ninjask @ Focus Band
    Bold
    Speed Boost
    259/241/106/124/114/416
    Substitute
    Baton Pass
    Swords Dance
    X-Scissor

My starting pokemon, using Sub first and then keep on using sword dance untill the sub is destroyed, so with SB and SD the speed and attack can be baton passed to my marowak

Marowak @ Thick Club
    Adamant
    248/279/228/108/192/178
    T-Punch
    EQ
    F-Punch
    Stone Edge

Due to thick club the attack is doubled from the atk boost from ninjask, giving it roughly 500Atk, and a large amount of speed meaning it should be able to hit everything as long as it doesnt die when it is swiched in

Starmie @ Leftovers
    Docile
    252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Sp.Def
    Recover
    T-Bolt
    Ice Beam
    Surf

Your basic Starmie

Dusknoir @ Destiny Knot
    Lax
    252 Def / 252 Sp.Def / 4 Hp
    Will-O-Wisp
    Pain Split
    F-Punch
    I-Punch

If everything goes badly with Marowak, Ninjask can be used for Dusknoir to boost its atk and speed and therefore give Dusknoir a bit more of an advantage

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Adamant
    Poison Heal
    253/394/171/117/131/239
    Seed Bomb
    Focus Punch
    Spore
    Substitute

Okay so spore then sub then focus punch... pretty simple, toxic orb and poison heal means it heals itself guradurally over time

Last Spot i am not sure about, if i'm honest can anyone give me any advice on what would go well here

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    All the natures are horrible apart from Breloom and Marowak.

Starmie wants Timid, Noir wants Impish and Max HP >> s.def. You gain MORE overall defensive potential this way. Jask wants Jolly.

Seed Bomb sucks on Sub Punch loom imo. How does it feel losing to Gar, Latias, Mence, Zapdos etc? Stone Edge or Leech Seed are MUCH better options.

No steel type means you have to sacrifice a pokemon each time mence or latias comes in. :/

Evs please too or we cant do anything.

Last edited:

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Starmie needs Rapid Spin.
    Last spot can drop a good late-game sweeper. Dragonite, Salamence and Metagross are all good examples.
    Also, because the moment I see a Ninjask I don't attack and just hazard them up, my Roserade after killing the sub easily kills Marowak with Leaf Storm, after counting in 1 layer of Toxic Spikes, Marowak goes down. I'd say kick Marowak and put something else, Scizor is a good option as it abuses priorty and even after one sword dance it's deadly enough. Give it Life Orb and it's a beast - OHKOing or 2HKOing many Pokemon, even walls. Lucario is also a good option. Dragonite is also an option, with ExtremeSpeed it kills priority abusers duo to it's superior speed.
    Scarfed leads ruin your fun, Scarf Azelf (not common) can Trick you, locking you onto Sub, meaning you lost a Pokemon. (Your outspeed anything, but duo to being locked into a move and with a horrible attack stat you won't damage things) And also T-Wave your next entry. So you "lost" a Pokemon and got another statused. Not a good start.
    Also the natures doesn't really mix good onto your Pokemon. I'd say Jolly Breloom. Modest / Timid Starmie. Other than that I can only say what I said. I'll leave S&M staff to help you out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    You should reconsider making new pokemons :)
    They natures are realy bad :P
    and stats are not so high...

Back