• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcc5m

what
Years
  • Spoiler:

This is really a joke pic, if anything. I'm making that face because of those annoying faces girls make on facebook because they think it makes them look attractive.
    The glasses I made at school, the tie, and the coathanger is jokez.
    My hair being all over the place is jokez.
    The way I look is jokez.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Untitled3.jpg

Tiny because it's a screencap.. but just wanted to show off my wig that I styled for my cosplay. (I'm going as Lightning.)
    Think I need to reshape the top slightly; and I am going to do my makeup a bit differently *_*.. Because there I just put some concealer around my eyes/eyebrows because I was testing lightening my eyebrows up a bit.

@_@ And lol you can see my dark hair on the side because I didn't use a hairnet to test this one.. ;o; lools.. ;_;

:c I'll have more WIP shots of the armor soon; they're just still on my camera. Happy I got my big foam in the other day, though! Now I can do the chest plate! :3
    :c The only one I have here is an old one when I was first starting it and mocking up the chestplate with paper.. :c and down here is too low, I made adjustments since then.
    Spoiler:

If this was a 'you love you lose' thread, I would've lost tenfold.
    ♥_♥

So...because I've been procrastinating for years about pics...
    Richmond-upon-Thames-20120310-00667.jpg

...here's something for you rabid fangirls.
    (No, I'm not REALLY that hot xD I just look that way)

Years
  • Untitled3.jpg

Tiny because it's a screencap.. but just wanted to show off my wig that I styled for my cosplay. (I'm going as Lightning.)
    Think I need to reshape the top slightly; and I am going to do my makeup a bit differently *_*.. Because there I just put some concealer around my eyes/eyebrows because I was testing lightening my eyebrows up a bit.

@_@ And lol you can see my dark hair on the side because I didn't use a hairnet to test this one.. ;o; lools.. ;_;

:c I'll have more WIP shots of the armor soon; they're just still on my camera. Happy I got my big foam in the other day, though! Now I can do the chest plate! :3
    :c The only one I have here is an old one when I was first starting it and mocking up the chestplate with paper.. :c and down here is too low, I made adjustments since then.
    Spoiler:

Hey hey gurl, looking good! XD
    Can't wait to see you in that cosplay; imma take may pictures of you in it! :3

Ok so, I should post one of me because... haven't done it in a while.
    tumblr_m1gj3gRkOS1rrj9duo1_500.jpg

Serious face! >:3​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Pretty recent picture of my son and I on Easter:

Spoiler:

My car is the black Civic ^^
    Oh my macnoodles, I did not picture you like this. Paha, in a good way of course. How cute you both look together, aww; sexy car btw. Your street looks so pretty too, unlike my court ugh. xD

#PokemonClubs is making me post another picture BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD so here goes. I chose the most inappropriate looking one, enjoy \o/

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Paha, Alex, aha, the look on your friend's face, hahaha. That reminds me I still need to take a picture of me pouting. ;3;

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Sup guys, I decided to post some pictures of myself :D

I'm the kid in the green hat, VGC Philly and Plushies <3
    Spoiler:

At school during playoff beard! lol

Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Idk if I already said this but I love your shirt lol.

Aaaaand because I told Meganium I'd post itt if she did...

Spoiler:

I'm the one on the right.

Years
  • I WAS TOLD TO POST HERE.

I've been debating whether I'd post a pic in this lovely thread or not. But meh. Whatever. Here it is. I'll probably blow a few minds by now.

Spoiler:

I'll give you a few minutes to process that.
    Haha Megan, you have a nice shirt :3 also havent seen a new pic of you in ages xD

Anyways i took this pic on Wednesday night and edited it.. this is what my hair looks like after being an hour out of the shower... I wish it could remain to be this straight though once it was fully dry >.>

Spoiler:

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
  • Time to amaze!!!

This is my sister and me at the Earth Day festival. Our roommate was amazed by our awesome hats + how pretty I am and just had to take a picture. ;D
    (I'm the colourful one on the right.)

Spoiler:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

i'm actually so nervous posting here for some reason cause i haven't posted in a while... but meh yeah i got my blonde back in my hair. (it's actually red but it looks dark in this pic. had to blur the background cause of my junk)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Spoiler:

i'm actually so nervous posting here for some reason cause i haven't posted in a while... but meh yeah i got my blonde back in my hair. (it's actually red but it looks dark in this pic. had to blur the background cause of my junk)

OMG Emma, you're looking gorgeous! As always (:
    Either you don't go on fb anymore, or I've gone mad... :p

Anyway, here are a couple of me at Cedar Park:
    Spoiler:

And tis be me and mah cousin (:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back