• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: When are the next name changes?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I'm not rushing things, mind you. I'm just not very good with timing and all that. I also wasn't sure if the name change system has changed. So, I was just curious on when the next name changes will be. I know there's been talk of extending the time period for them and what not, and that's basically why I'm asking at the moment.

I want to change back to AdorbzFangirl, can't you tell?

Years
  • Aside from what Cigarette said, if you donate to a Platinum Tier supporter you can get infinite name changes. It was introduced as a new perk to separate them from the other tiers and as a "thank you" to the huge donations they made.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Sadly, I'll never get Plat tier. I can wait until July. ^^ I was just wondering when the next one was because I wasn't sure. Anyway, question answered. This can be closed now to avoid further answer repeats now. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    Looking to change my name to a much more updated one since "DEEhunter" is such a personally obsolete name now that I use the name "Wunkolo". July it is!

Back