• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Subway team

TY

Please report if anything could be better.
    It is for an Double battle

Krookodile - Dark Gem
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Foul Play
    -Intimidate
    -Jolly nature

Darmantian - Muscle Band
    Rock Slide
    Superpower
    U-Turn
    Flare Blitz
    -Sheer Force
    -Jolly nature

Excadrill - Rocky Helmet
    Rock Slide
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance
    Earthquake
    -Sand Force
    -Adamant nature

Haxorus - Sitrus Berry
    X-Scissor
    Outrage
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    -Rivalry
    -Hasty nature

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Putting down natures EVs won't hurt, since they're helpful in the Subway.

Anyway:

Krookodile: Foul Play is too unreliable and situational because it uses the opponent's Attack rather than yours. Use Crunch instead.

Use Life Orb on Darmanitan because if it uses a move that benefits from Sheer Force while holding said item, it doesn't take LO recoil.

Use Air Balloon and the Sand Rush ability on Excadrill.

Brick Break is a better option over X-Scissor on Haxorus. You can also consider Dragon Dance on Haxorus and a Lum Berry as an item.

TY

Putting down natures EVs won't hurt, since they're helpful in the Subway.

Anyway:

Krookodile: Foul Play is too unreliable and situational because it uses the opponent's Attack rather than yours. Use Crunch instead.

Use Life Orb on Darmanitan because if it uses a move that benefits from Sheer Force while holding said item, it doesn't take LO recoil.

Use Air Balloon and the Sand Rush ability on Excadrill.

Brick Break is a better option over X-Scissor on Haxorus. You can also consider Dragon Dance on Haxorus and a Lum Berry as an item.

I got already Crunch on Krookodile, anything else instead of Foul Play?
    I also forgot my DS so i couldnt check the natures, but i know the moves completely.
    As for Haxorus, i dont have Brick Break and i cant find it X.X, do you know also something else or where and how to find Brick Break?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Brick Break is found by talking to the older person at the Pokemon Center in Icirrus City :)

You could always try Toxic on Krookodile instead of Foul Play to slowly wear down the opponents, but most of its other sets don't really suit double battles. Or you could always go with Bulk Up to be annoying, as long as it isn't facing something that'd be really super effective to it. :x

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I got already Crunch on Krookodile, anything else instead of Foul Play?
    I also forgot my DS so i couldnt check the natures, but i know the moves completely.
    As for Haxorus, i dont have Brick Break and i cant find it X.X, do you know also something else or where and how to find Brick Break?

My bad, didn't see it. You can get the Brick Break TM by talking to the old woman in Iccirus' Pokemon Center. IMO, you're better off with Dragon Claw, Bulk Up or Outrage in the last slot.

Also, Rivalry is an unreliable ability, IMO, since the genders of the opposing Pokemon in the Battle Subway are randomly generated. Mold Breaker is a better ability to get past Sturdy, as well as to hit Levitators with Earthquake.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    this is a double battle right so wouldnt your stab EQ from Krookodile take out both Darmanitan and Excadrill really Haxorus and Krookodile do not have the best def to handle EQ's from each other and the opponents attacks too maybe ditching Krookodile for a Gyarados it does the same as Krookodile in the point of Intimidate and isnt affected by Eq which Excadrill and Haxorus has and Gyarados's weakness to Electric is an easy switch in for Excadrill I think it would work better the moveset for said gyarados is a mystery to me i dont use one but i do think it would fit in better on this team then Krookodile. It could be a special attacker with Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Scald just to be accurate incase the have a physical wall. like i said i dont use gyarados so my set probably will not work but thats what i could think of off hand and hits just about anything plus you are free to Eq all day

TY

Well i gotta say EQ is not a real problem, as they lose not so much HP while using it (about 40-50 HP), but it can count if someone really uses it.

Im trying to get an Mold Breaker Haxorus, but that´s really hard as they all have Rivalry (and i got 6 of them!).

Back