• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Yeah I just figured I'd let you all know that I'm still here too I've just been so busy and whatnot, I really need to get klaus into some kind of interaction with other characters xD. I haven't even advanced his story at all. I will make a post by the end of this week

Years
  • Online now
Yay! I have Finally!!! Posted!!!!! I'm so happy I was able to get it in... sorry it took so long to post.

Years
E&S Departure​
I'm letting Earth and Sky go, I've requested for This OOC topic and the main story topic to shut down/ locked by the 30th.

But....FOR THE HECK OF IT!!!
I'm going to spoil the Story and Plots in this post to anyone who has posted or read this over and wanted to know whats at the end.​

Why a Survival League? What is E&S hiding?​
The starting point, creation and evolution of life. To be blunt, Underneath Lethia in the Lost valleys among other areas are the building blocks to create life, except simplified. The information and materials could force evolve humans to PSI, make them more like pokemon, create humans without any side effects or draw backs, modify pokemon like the mach 5-7 Eevee back a few posts, enhanced cloning to make pokemon more powerful than Arcues even. The league was setup as a means of a smoke screen in an attempt to keep trainers, scientists and others above ground and out of Lethia's secrets. They made the contest a survival effort and offered a wish in order to keep them above ground and out of the deadly crevices underneath Lethia.

Plot for Green​
The banished Bloods and The Green trainer were suppose to form a crime organization similar to Team Rocket, Aqua or Magma. They team was to be called 'The Soldiers Of Rebirth.' As they worked under Earth and Sky's champion.

Champion?!​
Half way into the RP, I forgot to add a champ, like the original vid-games after you beat the Elite-4 there. However I needed more to add to the plot, So the champion would act as the MAIN antagonist. The plot was that he had control over most of the power and secrets underneath Lethia. However he wanted to keep in power and remain the most powerful trainer of all time, he brainwashes Green and enlists the jailed Banished Bloods to go out and hunt those who have great potential in defeating the elites. In exchange, the bloods could dispose of and raid Lethia however they liked.

Who would get a Wish?!​
I reserved the Summer Conference wish for anyone in the RP to make depending how well the RP played out. I & WolfofEve was going to take the last wish. Resurrecting all trainers who have lost their lives in the contest in years before and leaving the island as a set of strong trainers.

I HAD however, did plan to give Pkmn Trainer Yellow the wish in the fall in order to expand the contest out into Winter. Since she left however, I had to fall on my back up plans.

What did I think went Wrong? Why Close the RP?
The RP is somewhat dead, barely anyone has posted and few people have already left or no longer have posted. TO Typh and Trotz, I apologize guys for cutting the RP short on you both, feel free to PM me if you want to discuss things with me or if you have questions.

Moving on, Heroes Loft is what killed the RP; We stayed too long in one place rather than move about and taking on survival tasks like the original intention. I loose track of time as life is currently biting me in the bum for it.

Future Plans?
I have an old RP I'll be reposting to Poke Community once I get more time.
To those who know me better may know what it is. I'm willing to share it to those who at least PM me, I'll let them know then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back