• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Ads on top of the page?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Idk if i never noticed this but are supporters supposed to see these ads at the top of the forum and in between?
    Spoiler:

I noticed when i clicked one of the links and it brough up a couple error messages and it kinda freaked me out haha

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i suggest you install adblock if ads are terrible on forums
    many forums have ads to earn money that way, like to get money so they can pay for their host/domain etc

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • ಠ_ಠ

So the first line you suggest installing adblock, then the second line you explain exactly why installing adblock is harmful the community haha.
    omg haha
    i did not do that on purpose i swear, sorry!
    i posted that when i was at school today
    i was distracted lol, i edit my post a bit because yeah....​

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Oops! Supporters aren't meant to see ads anywhere on PC. I was messing with the ads the other day and probably tripped over a wire, I'll make sure it's fixed today.

Sorry! :(

ಠ_ಠ
    Yep looks all good now but i did wanna ask the same question team fail states by everywhere do you mean everywhere besides the sponsored links area cause ive always seen them there haha

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Ads have been behaving really oddly lately. They've become kinda invasive and are showing up where they shouldn't. I can assure you though that no higher-up decision has been made to increase ad presence on PC. All I can ask is you accept our apologies for this and sit tight until we better understand what's going on.

Back