• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Series, No more pokemon.

Years
  • no i am not here just to "make" another pokemon game, but yet make a new game series. i just need some one who wants to partner up with me. i tried forming a story before while creating a comic, and id like to port it into a game. remember its not my game, its our game and you can change parts of the story also if you wish. I plan on having it turn-based final fantasy style, but we will customize it. we will try to make the game very customized so that it is fully ours, not just a fan game of another.If anyone is interested then just leave a post or im me on awkwardsilencer on aim.

Info: Ill show fill you in on what i got so far once you partner with me, but i can tell you i already got a name for the first in the series.

Back