• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • im excited for net weekend cuz IM IN 4 DIFFERENT COMPITIONS dictionary skills,Maps Graph an Charts (thats all one), Number sense(algebra concepts and the such without using any written workout such as memorizing the squares doing mental multiplication and division), and listening skills(listing to a long complicated annoying passage made by some whose voice who makes you soooooo tired like jeez then answering questions bassed on the passage) SO YAAAAAA. i love compititions :). i ramble a lot....... oh and im in 5th grade like the people who beat you in football :p

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Ties, probably the worst in soccer, on the one side you should be happy to have not lost, but on the other side you wanted to win so badly... they are the worst

Years
  • well we havent lost a single match yet but we should have one. the shot a penelty kick on us, our goalie blocked it but the ref called it as a goal. he should be fired. ugghhh. our winning strek is over but were still undefeated

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oooo soccer! My dad's been following the friendly match ups in preparations for the world cup this year. Honestly I can't wait. Mexico's been playing all fine and dandy so far, but aside from that I'm going to root for the underdogs this year.

Welcome to those that joined, by the way! Hope you are enjoying PC so far and I'm always up for a chat :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I used to play soccer back when I was in elementary school. I'd play only as a goalkeeper, since that was the thing I was mostly good at. xD;; I did play on offensive side every now and then, but I'd always fail to pass the ball to teammates and wind up upsetting them. It was an extremely fun sport, though!

Years
  • I used to play soccer back when I was in elementary school. I'd play only as a goalkeeper, since that was the thing I was mostly good at. xD;; I did play on offensive side every now and then, but I'd always fail to pass the ball to teammates and wind up upsetting them. It was an extremely fun sport, though!

hah i feel yah. im in elementry school. in ike 1st 2nd and 3rd grade i sucked at soccer and could only play as goalie but i still sucked at that. now im in 5th grade and am better and play in defense and midfield

Years
  • I remember when my team won an in-house team soccer competition when I was in my final year of high school. I wasn't that great at the sport myself though. And yeah hi there Arceus! Hope your time at PC is going really well.

- Hikamaru

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Ive never really been interested in soccer (yeah im weird like that) but i did play with my friends from time to time. Keeper was my usual position, since it required pretty much the least skill xD

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I played mostly defender in soccer, in my youth since I liked to go in rough. With the years I developed a strong right feet, moved up to middlefield right wing, and with 15 I stopped soccer completely and played basketball for me, very succesfully. I'm happy with that :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aside from soccer, what other sports do you like? Me, I like volleyball. First time I ever played it was in my high school gym class, and became a fan instantly. As for watching, I'd say wrestling and MMA. :] I've tried getting into racing before, but it just didn't work for me.

Years
  • tennis for me. not half bad. only problem is. once you play tennis you hit the ball too hard in table tennis and break stuff. really bad habbit

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Aw volleyball is actually a lot of fun! I loved to play that in school.
    I play american football, which is a lot of fun, but i really enjoy basketball as well.

Years ago i used to like Wrestling as well, that phase is over though

Years
  • Hello EVERYONE! This is the first time I've ever join any soft of forum. I am here primarily here to trade and look for all sorts of pokemon. I havent spent too much time checking out the FAQ, but I figured i would say hello!

Years
  • Hello EVERYONE! This is the first time I've ever join any soft of forum. I am here primarily here to trade and look for all sorts of pokemon. I havent spent too much time checking out the FAQ, but I figured i would say hello!

Hi there to you MGMTONE! Very nice to see you join.

So PC is your first forum? Don't worry, we're an easy one to start with because most of the rules are quite easy to follow and the staff here actually care about their fellow members so you know you'll be getting the help you need. If you came here for trading it looks like the Trade Corner board is definitely the place for you! It has everything you need for all your trading, such as places to do quick trading, host your own trade shop and more.

Well, have fun and enjoy your time at PC! Ask the staff if you need anything.

- Hikamaru

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC MGMTONE!
    As Hikamaru pointed out, you should definitely check out the Trading Corner. And the rules are pretty simple, just remember to not spam and depending on what you want to post, try to find the fitting section for it :) And in case you need help, well thats for this thread is for as well!

So have fun, see ya around

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Hello! I've had an account on PC for a few years, but this is the first time I've actually been on the forum since joining, other than changing my name the other day. This is one of the first forums I've taken part in, and I'm hoping to be active here and meet lots of people!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back