• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pok?mon Puzzle Parade - Puzzle thread #8 [Final round!]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Pokémon Puzzle Parade - Puzzle thread #8 [Final round!]

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Information
    And here it is already, the Parade's final round. I hope you'll enjoy this last pair of puzzles. At least I already had my fun by assembling the crossword puzzle. Damn, I underestimated the time required to get everything fitting.

You can send in your answers till October 29nd (next Thursday) 7 PM UTC and then it's over. Over? Not totally though, there's still one bonus puzzle left for next week. Anyway, good luck in this round!
    -Lycan

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Puzzle 15: Yes, another crossword
    I don't think I really have to explain this puzzle, do I? If you fill in the puzzle correctly, a hint will appear from the marked squares.

7tj0OxP.png

T5LLvIv.png

Spoiler:

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Puzzle 16: Eternal rivalry
    Fill in grid, but keep in mind neither of the two Pokémon gets the upper hand! Make sure each row and each column has an equal amount of Zangoose and Seviper (that's six of each) and there's never more than two of one species next to each other. Additionally, each column and row should be unique: no two rows or columns can have the same order of Pokémon. Find out how they can live together in balance earns you a hint!

saJFAc2.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't believe it's the last week already! I really enjoyed the ones I did but have kept forgetting about it until it's too late the last few weeks! Gonna make sure to get this one done early!

Back