• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyone have some Horde/HA pokemon lying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I am so close to finishing finally acquiring every single hidden ability pokemon and I am hoping some of you have extras lying around your boxes. I am currently looking for the pokemon that appear in hordes in X and Y that only get their Hidden Abilities this way. I already have every Friend Safari pokemon and every pokemon that appear in X and Y that doesn't have their hidden ability with their hidden ability (so Kangaskhan or Skrelp with it's Hidden Ability, for example, who doesn't appear in X or Y with any way to get it's Hidden Ability) so now all that's left is the Horde pokemon in X and Y. Those are proving to be MUCH more difficult because not only do some hordes only appear SUPER rarely, but the only way to get certain pokemon are when they are the 1 pokemon different out of the five in a given horde (so Miltank in the Horde of Tauros, for example) so as you can imagine, finding one HA pokemon out of 5 is difficult enough, make that the 1 out of 5 in a horde that only appears rarely and it takes even longer, so I'm hoping some of you have extra HA pokemon you could spare.

Here is a pic of what I need, EVERYTHING WITH A RED CIRCLE IS SOMETHING I HAVE ALREADY! And unlike my Friend Safari pokemon, it doesn't matter if these pokemon are bred, come from ORAS or whatever, I just want the hidden ability. Thank you very much for anyone that can help! I am currently at work for 16 hours at a stretch for the next few days so even though I do have internet at work, trading seems to not work at all so it may take a few days before I can reliably schedule times to trade. Thanks again to anyone that can help!

https://postimg.org/image/6z2dxncrz/

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    maybe u should come up with a spreadsheet?

Darn it, is the picture link not working? I couldn't get the message board to show the picture here in the thread (it just showed up as a blue ? ) so I thought tge picture link would work (it dies for me, but is it not working for anyone else?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Darn it, is the picture link not working? I couldn't get the message board to show the picture here in the thread (it just showed up as a blue ? ) so I thought tge picture link would work (it dies for me, but is it not working for anyone else?)

Its very hard to see coz everything is small.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Gonna have to cancel on my part in this

Darn! my last reply was on my phone so I didn't see the whole thread and I only just saw your reply now that I am at home on a computer, that's too bad because not only would those green circled ones helped a lot, but I won't be around until next Thursday to trade much so I would have nothing but time to wait. Oh well, thank you very much for the offer anyway, and thank you very much for the Amaura, that is fantastic!

Years
  • Darn! my last reply was on my phone so I didn't see the whole thread and I only just saw your reply now that I am at home on a computer, that's too bad because not only would those green circled ones helped a lot, but I won't be around until next Thursday to trade much so I would have nothing but time to wait. Oh well, thank you very much for the offer anyway, and thank you very much for the Amaura, that is fantastic!

I could try if you like but i cant make any promises

Years
  • Darn! my last reply was on my phone so I didn't see the whole thread and I only just saw your reply now that I am at home on a computer, that's too bad because not only would those green circled ones helped a lot, but I won't be around until next Thursday to trade much so I would have nothing but time to wait. Oh well, thank you very much for the offer anyway, and thank you very much for the Amaura, that is fantastic!

bump

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017

Oh wow thank you! Sorry I didn't see your reply before, I was waiting for a notification when you quoted and didn't think to just check back on the thread to see if there had been a non quoted reply. I will reply to your private message, and thank you so much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back