• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • yep. thats right. well thats the plan anyway. im not good with release dates but this inst just any old date. its my 18th birthday :D

link

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    oh yes. is that round the back? i think i know why.
    oddly enough, its not inside the gym. Its outside, i thought it was a hidden item, and it froze, i didnt even get to save (/lol) so now i have to start over lol

EDIT:
    oh and i just read your last post, Happy Birthday!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Can anyone link me to a upx patcher please? I can't seem to find one, just wanted to get ready for the next beta!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2019
    I've got a small problem, I cant find the clear bell, its driving me insane
    other than that, this hack is great, and the surfing music is awsome, i alwayed likes wind wakers music.
    and jenyip33, if you download rijon adventures, The creator has inculded the ups patch

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    To Linkandzelda btw when I see the screenies the part where u show Cinnabar Island Gym Leader- Blaine, just wanted to double confirm, is that gym in seafoam island or cinnabar island because in real Pokemon Crystal, it is in Seafoam Island

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • A new banner :P

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

HTML:
    [URL=https://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=liquidcrystal2.png][IMG]https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3671/liquidcrystal2.png[/IMG][/URL]

linkandzelda

Years
  • oddly enough, its not inside the gym. Its outside, i thought it was a hidden item, and it froze, i didnt even get to save (/lol) so now i have to start over lol

EDIT:
    oh and i just read your last post, Happy Birthday!

thanks. and lol thats axel behind the gym there.

Well happy birthday cant wait for this to be done great job so far.

thanks dude.

Can anyone link me to a upx patcher please? I can't seem to find one, just wanted to get ready for the next beta!

i'll include it on the first post when i release. a windows, mac and linux version :D

I've got a small problem, I cant find the clear bell, its driving me insane
    other than that, this hack is great, and the surfing music is awsome, i alwayed likes wind wakers music.
    and jenyip33, if you download rijon adventures, The creator has inculded the ups patch

yea i'm gonna make the instructions clearer on how to obtain the bell. its driving too many people mad lol.

To Linkandzelda btw when I see the screenies the part where u show Cinnabar Island Gym Leader- Blaine, just wanted to double confirm, is that gym in seafoam island or cinnabar island because in real Pokemon Crystal, it is in Seafoam Island

that gym is on seafoma yea.

A new banner :P

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

HTML:
    [url=https://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=liquidcrystal2.png][IMG]https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3671/liquidcrystal2.png[/IMG][/url]

looks great dude. i'll put it in the frist post :P

update info: something i forgot to mention. when the beta 2 is reelased EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGGINING. this is becuase so many events have been redone with new flags and vars and stuff edited. plus there is a new stoayr as team aqua isnt in anymore. its not changed that much but i think it makes a but more sense. so i'll say it again: YOU CANT USE YOUR OLD SAVE!!!!! sorry if you lose all your pokes but thats the way it is. you can try to use the save but it will be buggy.

thats all.
    link

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    update info: something i forgot to mention. when the beta 2 is reelased EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGGINING. this is becuase so many events have been redone with new flags and vars and stuff edited. plus there is a new stoayr as team aqua isnt in anymore. its not changed that much but i think it makes a but more sense. so i'll say it again: YOU CANT USE YOUR OLD SAVE!!!!! sorry if you lose all your pokes but thats the way it is. you can try to use the save but it will be buggy.

thats all.
    link
    Are you going to be able to trade between v1.0 and 2.0 saves with VBALink? I don't want to lose the Shiny pokemon I found!

linkandzelda

Years
  • well you can treat beta 1.0/1.1 as a seperate game. i will release a 1.1 version which has VERY BETA suport for trading just so people can transfer pokes without hacking.

link

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • Wow you are puting even more it seems like their is no end what you are puting in this hack!Keep up the hard work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    About the Clear Bell, I think the instructions is clear enough lol. At least for me it was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back