• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Oh wow I love bumper cars! But I don't like roller coasters. >< I went in one, it was called "The Steel Eel". It starts going way up in the air, then drops like 9Gs!! So fast...and it turns corners totally fast! I thought I was going to die, lol. From then on I never went on a roller coaster that will go fast up and down. XDD

Do you like cotton candy?
XD! Yes I do! XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well if it is cheese flavoured crisps or pizza I like, but anything else like sandwiches I dont x.x

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is so cool. Sorry, but I don't like Cotton Candy. But I love everything else. Cheese included, XDD I love Subway too.

Have you had Quizno's?

*Ash comes in dressed as a clown*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Yes we have subway over here, that reminds me, I must go there sometime xD

Pokemon_Veteran
Yeah I have not been there in a while either XD

Hey PIKA! Ash looks cute like that *glomps him*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
xD, well I need to go there *has never been*. Something about a big sandwich is so apeeling to me xD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
XDD! I know... I really love the 6th movie so much, lol. Ash is such a sweetie. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
xD, well I need to go there *has never been*. Something about a big sandwich is so apeeling to me xD.

Pokemon_Veteran

XD! Well they are really good but good luck trying to pick which one you want. They have so many kinds XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD! My sister always has them put all the toppings but I am weird I just have them put lots of black olives on mine, XD I dont like lettuce and tomatoes XDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
xDD, well I like tomatos xD, when I was young I thought they were a vegetable lol

Pokemon_Veteran
XD! So did I until my Mom set me straight about it XD

Back