• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokemon Mystery Dungeons and Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    I think I'll go with Arcane in order to keep things suspenseful for the party. I planned on making my character more status effect oriented, so Enchant/Disenchant will work just fine.

And that completes the 9th application!

The last unused Class is Ranger.

It's Class power is Adapted: your Knowledge (Street|?) becomes Knowledge (Street | ? | ?).

Its skills are Skills: Perception+, Survival, Bluff, Navigate, and Knowledge (Street | ? | ?).

This class is great for characters that want to specialize in range. However, it will be the more beneficial to higher speed species.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Name: Althea Lumen
    Appearance: Althea is a normal Audino who wears a simple white robe (think FF white mage, but without the red markings.)
    Goals/Motivations: Aurora wishes to travel and see the world, but doing good as she goes. If she is ever to be known, she hopes it will be for doing good.
    Species: Audino?
    Class: Cleric
    (Extra: Oh dear Legends, keep her away from pun material, PLEASE.
    Also, are egg moves allowed? Just wondering so maybe wish could be used. Also, do they just "wish" or is the wish actually a prayer to a higher power/ lol jk

Last edited:

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • Name: L. Lincoln
    Appearance: L. Is green and has eyes tattooed to his face where they would be if he was evolved.
    Goals/Motivations: L. Is currently trying to scrape together enough loot to get his tattoos removed, because he doesn't want to be known as "four eyes" after he evolves.
    L. Dreams of being the fastest flyer ever!
    Species: zubat
    Class: ranger

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    Hello there!
    I made someone!

Name: Teddy
    Appearance: She doesn't really wear much, only a red & torn hood. She doesn't like clothes and says that they mess up her... "Claws".
    Goals: Teddy wants to be a hero and go down in history as one of the best Pokemon to ever live.
    Species: Teddiursa (Can't evolve bc everstones)
    Class: Rogue (She's very rebellious)

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello there!
    I made someone!

Name: Teddy
    Appearance: She doesn't really wear much, only a red & torn hood. She doesn't like clothes and says that they mess up her... "Claws".
    Goals: Teddy wants to be a hero and go down in history as one of the best Pokemon to ever live.
    Species: Teddiursa (Can't evolve bc everstones)
    Class: Rogue (She's very rebellious)

Hope you like it!
    Hello, if you want to roleplay, please read the rules of this area first (found as a sticky thread in the main Roleplay Theatre section). This RP here is long inactive and you're better off making or joining a much newer one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back