• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG: Ruby & Sapphire

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    (needed a more tentative title for this) ejem... Well, for the ones who knows or doesn't even know how to play the pkmn tcg and wanted a new edition using the latest cards, I'm making a pkmn tcg game. I would release a demo and screenshots but... x.x I don't have idea of how could I make my cbs making it as similar as possible to the card game. I already know about the game "Deus Cards", the first I see using cards. The system is very good, I can even make something similar, but I would need to make a lot of changes for rulings and so... Anyone has an idea?

Years
  • you will have to do something similar to any CBS... your lucky because all the cards in your game will have the same skills and attributes through the whole game, cards can't gain experience.. lol
    Good luck to you, i would like to see the finished product of this game

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    thanks but..... x.x I just don't have idea of how can I do it. Also, pokemon powers and poke-powers/poke-bodies aren't attacks. Also, I need to add trainers effects, etc...

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Hey, Brendan Trainer if ya need any help, I'd be willing to help you. Just pm or talk to me on AIM.

Back