• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
k coming now :o you are so fast

:o oh is this one shiny diglet?:o

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
:o oh you just wanted to make a cone lol ok i get it now XD

oh are you able to check IV's if so might you be able to check the one you cloned for me? so i can make sure they are good or not i really dont know

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry every one, my buttons do not work at times, so I do not get on, but do see ya'll's posts but can't post back, sorry!! :(

Blake, I have 2 of the 3 pokes you requested, so if you see me on tomorrow, but I do not post, please just meet me in there please!! :)

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
Years
Would you like to trade your:
GAMESTP Raikou lv30 Rash *Shiny* ID 01031 Good endurance Jan. 4, 2011

For a:
VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *shiny* Somewhat of a clown?

I was so focused on catching up with friends from college, I forgot to go get them myself. :cer_cry:

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
:o kk sure thing ill be waking up around 10am EST ill log on to here if you don't PM me or post i will meet you in the room at 2PM EST :) kk ty again

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Would you like to trade your:
GAMESTP Raikou lv30 Rash *Shiny* ID 01031 Good endurance Jan. 4, 2011

For a:
VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *shiny* Somewhat of a clown?

I was so focused on catching up with friends from college, I forgot to go get them myself. :cer_cry:
Sorry, I have too many of those, can you offer some thing else please??
:o kk sure thing ill be waking up around 10am EST ill log on to here if you don't PM me or post i will meet you in the room at 2PM EST :) kk ty again
Still working on the lapras, I will let you know!! :)

Can I have the Shaymin and Darkrai that are both in box 17??
Already pm'ed you!! :)

nm legend

Years
hey i thinks your so awesome we(Almost) traded before... anyways i want to get my lil brother that free gible rash lv. 1 that's in box 6 ............:) let me know im in such a great mood rite now :) ............ :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hey i thinks your so awesome we(Almost) traded before... anyways i want to get my lil brother that free gible rash lv. 1 that's in box 6 ............:) let me know im in such a great mood rite now :) ............ :(

Use the lv100 trading fc in my sig and I can meet you there now!! :)

Blake, your pokes are ready!! :) Just post or pm back please!!

EDIT: Which fc please??

Last edited:

nm legend

Years
my lil bros fc-0002 7608 6202
W-4 L-3

thank your the best.......im guna get your fc now then i go in WiFi i guess?

Back