• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidForce

The Upper Downer
Years
  • Uhm... How do i get rid of 94 panchams quickly?

How do you tell which form of Gourgeist you have? Apparently there are 4 different ones.

Lets say you catched the smallest possible, i think you can see it in your pokedex if you have only one Gourgeist.I'm not sure.

What are the mega stones that are version exclusive?
    and which version are they in?
    Thanks in advance

On Serebii . net you can read much things about X and Y.
    So you can read about all mega's we discovered yet! :)
    I can't post a link cause i didn't post 15 posts.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How do I delete my saved data? I've pressed Up + B + Select on the screen where it shows Yveltal, but it only takes me to the main screen where I can start the game or use Mystery Gift.

Years
  • Update: I reset the game and played through until the hordes appear. The same thing happens :( glitch in my particular cartridge I guess.... I'm lucky that way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Friend Safari Pokemon

Does anyone know if the pokemon you find in friend safari can ALWAYS have the hidden ability. The reason I ask is because I registered a friend safari with Ivysaur... caught like 30 of them... None of them have Chlorophyll.

Is it possible? Are there friend safaris with Chlrophyll Ivysaur and some without?

PS: If anyone DOES have a friend safari with chlrophyll Ivysaur PLEAAAASE pm/add me... D=

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Friend Safari works in a way that you've got to kind of work around the schedule of the person you have added as a friend. You can't find the third Pokemon in their safari area until they've unlocked the Friend Safari themselves and you can only find Pokemon with hidden abilities within their area if they themselves are online and playing Pokemon X/Y.

Edit: Seems I was wrong about the needing to be online at the same time as your friend for hidden abilities part. Welp, we learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

Tititienne

Psychic
    Years
  • You have a chance of encountering a Pokémon with its hidden ability in every safari. Use a Pokémon with a move such as Role Play to reveal your opponent's ability.

Also, when a friend whose safari you are visiting is playing Pokémon and is connected to Internet, you are sure the Pokémon you will catch have their hidden ability.
    Not true

EDIT: Your friend must have been online once at the same time as you in order for you to find Pokémon with hidden abilities.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back