• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon announced!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    A really nice cover plate has been announced for Japan!
    Spoiler:

Also, liking the new details we've been getting about the game! Really looking forward to it!

Ano... Eto... That was announced like 2 weeks ago, on July 31st to be more precise on the date? {XD}

But yeah, I cant wait for the TPCi to announce more detail about this game, I'm most likely getting it! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    I'll be buying it but hopefully it will be better then Inifinty Gates. It was good but felt the story could have been better.

Years
  • "Another heartbreaking plot"? I will say that I don't expect the end to be too different from the end of the first two PMD games where the main player almost comes back to being a human but is brought back. But they could always do something like Gates to Infinity where you have to bring your partner back...

Or maybe this time the player character will actually have traces of their memory from the get-go.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So I've just been made aware that the release of this new PKMN Mystery Dungeon game is next month. But I can't find the info if it'll be sold in cartridges. Will it be e-Shop download only or will it also be available in cartridges?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Honestly really disappointed that Pikachu and Riolu are the only starters that are well...not starters. (And you can make a case about Pikachu being one anyway.)

I always liked using the non starters. This is actually really bumming me out. :/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Bah, I wanted to see Eevee there too. But oh well, Riolu isn't so bad. Anyway, still pretty excited about the game, and I do hope it stacks up better than the Gates of Infinity game at least!

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I want Jigglypuff here ;( I hope that This Installment would be the best Installment in the PMD series, This Game Trailer is so Interesting and its Graphics and Animations are simply awesome too.

Years
  • So I've just been made aware that the release of this new PKMN Mystery Dungeon game is next month. But I can't find the info if it'll be sold in cartridges. Will it be e-Shop download only or will it also be available in cartridges?

Will it only be for Japan? Because I remember reading that it would be out here in the holiday season before 2016 rings in, unless they moved it up.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Will it only be for Japan? Because I remember reading that it would be out here in the holiday season before 2016 rings in, unless they moved it up.

Derp... September 25 release date is for Japan, while North America is on the fourth quarter of this year. I should do my research more properly... Then again, I was excited to see a release date, so derp. :P

Years
  • Derp... September 25 release date is for Japan, while North America is on the fourth quarter of this year. I should do my research more properly... Then again, I was excited to see a release date, so derp. :P

Ah, it's still alright I think. I wasn't sure if they'd do an international release like they did with XY and ORAS, but since they won't be the exact same community i'm sure there will be a localization period in-between to give people more time for preparation.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Meanwhile Europe has to wait until 2016. Hopefully it's not too much of a delay between the international releases, though it would have been nice to have a simultaneous worldwide release similarly to X/Y.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Just a heads up for those interested, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will be released in North America on November 20th 2015.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Just a heads up for those interested, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will be released in North America on November 20th 2015.

Well now I will be able to pre-order it the next time I go to Gamestop. Main reason why I had been waiting to pre-order it was because I was waiting for the reveal of the NA release date for this game.

pkmin3033

Releasing this in the US the day before my birthday really stings. But whatever; if Nintendo don't want my money, I'll import it from someone who does. The 2DS has dropped in price in the US anyway, and there are certain other games out in the US I'd like as well.

I've enjoyed the Mystery Dungeon series more than I have the main series since the fifth generation to be honest (excluding Gates to Infinity) so the unreasonable, unfair and unexplained delay to 2016 for EU territories has aggravated me more than a little. Fuck you too, Nintendo.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I love the mystery dungeon series however its kinda a let down on how long it will take. im just hoping itll be more of a challenge with the new game compared to gates of infintiy.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I love the mystery dungeon series however its kinda a let down on how long it will take. im just hoping itll be more of a challenge with the new game compared to gates of infintiy.

I can see this user using a Dedenne. I would be surprised if he has a team of Dedenne, Pachirisu and Emolga. {XD}

Ahem. I hope this game is gonna be well received, or it might be the last of our series if it sells worse than GTI.

Last edited:
    Back