• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey i'm new here!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    So... Hi i'm Dan i've been playing Pokémon for a while and just found this forum now, so i'm hoping to meet some people that i can talk to and maybe play with on Pokémon!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hi Dan, welcome to PokeCommunity!

Have you read the rules? If not, do so [here] so that you don't break one on accident D:

Which games do you play? Do you trade and/or battle?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hi Dan, welcome to PokeCommunity!

Have you read the rules? If not, do so so that you don't break one on accident D:

Which games do you play? Do you trade and/or battle?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I do indeed trade and battle! Mostly battle though, I play on both Omega Ruby and Pokemon Y
    I will be sure to check the rules just in case 🙂

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Helloo :)

Welcome!

If you want to battle someday, you can ask me ! :) (not always available, but when I am I love to battle)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Helloo :)

Welcome!

If you want to battle someday, you can ask me ! :) (not always available, but when I am I love to battle)

Thankyou and hello Mawa :3
    That sounds Great! I'd love to, any time is good for me just drop me a message :)

Back