• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up?!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
  • Heya, welcome to PokeCommunity! Maybe I shouldn't have used an exclamation point if you were sleeping >.> <.<

What brings to PC? Is your favorite Pokemon Haunter?

Also hi!

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

shhimsleepin

DreamEater
    Years
  • Heya, welcome to PokeCommunity! Maybe I shouldn't have used an exclamation point if you were sleeping >.> <.<

What brings to PC? Is your favorite Pokemon Haunter?

Also hi!

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Well, it is one of my favorites! And I'm using his sprites because they are all so POWERFUL.

Also, Archy, I have been playing Pokemon Insurgence, and I was searching for more ROM hacks when I stumbled on this place with the hack Pokemon Outlaw, so I am trying to play and eventually create a ROM hack. But the best place for me on this community is everywhere! The Pokemon Life is real.

I am 23 years old, and just looking for a goof forum and place where I can discuss and create anything pokemon!

shhimsleepin

DreamEater
    Years
  • Sure!
    I'm mostly on the omega ruby thread since I love playing it.:)

Im just trying everything out, honestly I'll be everywhere! (; But all in all I will be around the ROM hacks thread since I am really interested in that, and hopefully I can learn from FAQ's/help/tut threads there. But I guess I will have to stop in to see you!

Years
  • Im just trying everything out, honestly I'll be everywhere! (; But all in all I will be around the ROM hacks thread since I am really interested in that, and hopefully I can learn from FAQ's/help/tut threads there. But I guess I will have to stop in to see you!
    Awesome!
    I also wanted to make my own hack but I find it more fun to play them.
    I will make sure to see you too!

PokemonRoundup

Pokemon Card Collector/Youtuber
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Hey, welcome, shhimsleepin!

Glad you found the forums,we got a lot of awesome people here :D

See ya around!

Back