• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC, We are new here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Hello Everyone!

We are Spud and Lola, a.k.a. the Couple from Kanto. We just signed up on the Pokémon Community to meet new people who like Pokémon! First off, a little bit about us. We started making videos on YouTube about 4 months ago opening Pokémon TCG packs, something neither one of us have done in years! It's been a blast so far. I (Spud) have also just posted my first video of a Let's Play of Pokémon Blue as a Randomized Nuzlocke. We are looking to find people to share our videos with and meet other PokéTubers as well! This place looks great and we look forward to meeting new people!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Hey Melody!

Thanks for the reply! We read about several other YouTube users using pokecommunity it get to know other individuals who like Pokémon and also to share content you make. We have about 45 subscribers right now. We've posted about 30-35 videos so far.

Years
  • The Let's Play board would be more than happy to host your LP videos if you'd like to post some - just be sure to read the rules over there before posting a thread.

Welcome, Spud and Lola. 8] Enjoy your time posting and let us know if you ever need help. ♥ I absolutely adore your avatar.. it's so simple yet so creative aaa.

Back