• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Changing the Pokéball Items text.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Sorry for creating a Thread for this.
    I'm creating some new Pokéball Items, in a Pokémon Emerald rom.

Everything works fine after. I click on the Pokéball I get the Item and then it dissapears, but the text isn't exactly like the "non hacked" pokeball items. When I click on the hacked one the text says "Obtained the Potion!" for example but by the non hacked the text says "Players Name found one Potion!".

Can it be changed? I ask because I can't find anything of it on the web. And if yes what codes must I use? Please help.
    And thanks

Also the code I use is this:

#dynamic 0xE3D0AD

#org @start
    hidesprite 47
    giveitem 0xD 0x1 0x0
    setflag 0x1203
    release
    end

Note: Any Item interest me, Potion is just an example.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Yep, it can be done, Just put give item and then a Message after that o your choice in the next Line!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Its no problem, I am always Ready to help anyone regarding Pokemon Hacking In terms of Scripting and OW Spriting

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Ok, but now I have another question:

Is there a way to make a Pokémon appear in a breakable rock once by using Rock smash? I will create a new rock and put the script to break it but I want also that a Pokémon appears there and like I said only one time. (Since it's werworld sprite isn't in Advancemap and I'm bad at design. Also of course I want it to appear in the first time I use Rock Smash.

Years
  • Ok, but now I have another question:

Is there a way to make a Pokémon appear in a breakable rock once by using Rock smash? I will create a new rock and put the script to break it but I want also that a Pokémon appears there and like I said only one time. (Since it's werworld sprite isn't in Advancemap and I'm bad at design. Also of course I want it to appear in the first time I use Rock Smash.

Yes, it is
    Now, I'm not sure if there is a simpler way to do this, built into the game's engine, but here's my way of doing it
    You use the rock smash script and put a random command with a wildbattle
    I'm not going into how any of those work, but you can find out by yourself in diegoisawesome's scripting tutorial

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Yes, it is
    Now, I'm not sure if there is a simpler way to do this, built into the game's engine, but here's my way of doing it
    You use the rock smash script and put a random command with a wildbattle
    I'm not going into how any of those work, but you can find out by yourself in diegoisawesome's scripting tutorial

Ok thanks, I now don't have much time for hacking, (only at weekend), but then I will watch diego«s thread.

Back