• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ridiculous roles for even more ridiculous actors

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Thread title can also be interchanged with The Nicolas Cage Thread or Let's post about why George Clooney murdered Batman.

Some roles are just not meant to be played by some actors, for example, Halle Berry as Catwoman. We laugh at them sfterwseds and give even more ridiculous reviews, which are then a stain on said actor's career for the rest of their lives.

To the point. What are some of the most inappropriate/ridiculous roles/actors you can think of? Why? Why were they so ridiculous? Share your thoughts.

#isthenumbersign
Years
It's not so ridiculous, and I haven't seen the movie either so I can't judge, but I feel any role with Daniel Radcliffe that's not Harry Potter is ridiculous. I'm sure he was awesome in The Lady in Black, or whatever it was called, but I can't take any other movie with him in it seriously.

Reactions: Her
Years
Anything with Nicolas Cage.

But lol, seeing Bale as anything but the caped crusader will be ridiculous. My poor fan boy heart can't take it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Johnny Depp. And pretty much everything he's done post-2000 apart from Rango. And especially whenever he works with Tim Burton. I just find his level of 'eccentricity' completely off-putting, as opposed to ingratiating or kooky or some other positive adjective, and he's becoming a Nicholas Cage level of determining if I should see films starring him i.e. normally I don't... :(

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
But lol, seeing Bale as anything but the caped crusader will be ridiculous. My poor fan boy heart can't take it.
I disagree with you there, I'm a huge Batman Bale fan but he is incredible in American Psycho.

Years
I saw the thread title and was gonna post pictures of Nicholas Cage thinking I'm oh so witty but nooo you have to steal all of my fun.

I agree with 60 though, I'm gonna find it hard to not see Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter now.

Years
anyone but Jim Cary as the ridler whenever he shows up in the next batman film.
Seriously, his original performance was great, I can't imagine anyone but Carry playing as him.

(also I could see Jack black making a badass penguin...what...)

Back