• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Looking for an adamant Jirachi with high speed and attack IVs. No EVs. PM me if you have one to trade.

No hacks. Clones are fine. Just ask for something in return, and I'll see what I can do.

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
    Years
  • Looking for: Qwilfish and Spinarak

Offering: what do you need? I've got evolution stones and items, shards, a good, long list of Pokemon you may need, some good TMs...basically, just PM me with an offer and some things you need and we'll talk (keep it reasonable though, we are just talking about a Qwilfish and Spinarak after all).

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Wanting:
    Any Shinies (Please Offer)

Offering:
    Shiny Eevee (full happiness)
    Shiny Umbreon

Friend Code in signature.
    PM ME TO NEGOTIATE!
    Thanks in advance.

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Looking for stat boosting berries, but specifically I want the Petaya Berry the most. I can offer some shinies and nearly anything else, so just let me know what you want.

Q-Bone

Years
  • Looking for stat boosting berries, but specifically I want the Petaya Berry the most. I can offer some shinies and nearly anything else, so just let me know what you want.

Stat boosting berries? Are these the ones which came out in D/P, because I think I have some. I also have all the berries from R/S/E if that what you mean?

Randomizer

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Stat boosting berries? Are these the ones which came out in D/P, because I think I have some. I also have all the berries from R/S/E if that what you mean?
    Stat boosting berries activate when a pokemon hit's 1/3 of it's maximum HP and gets a boost in a specific stat. For example Salac Berry will give you a boost in speed when your health gets low enough.

They can be purchased in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Q-Bone

Years
  • Stat boosting berries activate when a pokemon hit's 1/3 of it's maximum HP and gets a boost in a specific stat. For example Salac Berry will give you a boost in speed when your health gets low enough.

They can be purchased in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Oh, yes, I remember.
    I don't have any, but I could get you any of them very soon.
    Just tell me which ones you want and I can get you some within the next couple of days (it takes a while to get 15,000 Pokecoupons).

Other than that would you be interested in Starf Berries?
    They sharply raise a random stat in a pinch, even at full health.
    I have two at the moment, but could get 8 by the end of today

I have Lansat Berries too.
    They raise the critical-hit ratio in a pinch, also at full health.
    I also have 2 and could 8 by the end of today.

Randomizer

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Oh, yes, I remember.
    I don't have any, but I could get you any of them very soon.
    Just tell me which ones you want and I can get you some within the next couple of days (it takes a while to get 15,000 Pokecoupons).

Other than that would you be interested in Starf Berries?
    They sharply raise a random stat in a pinch, even at full health.
    I have two at the moment, but could get 8 by the end of today

I have Lansat Berries too.
    They raise the critical-hit ratio in a pinch, also at full health.
    I also have 2 and could 8 by the end of today.

What would you like in return?

Q-Bone

Years
  • What would you like in return?

Well, they are the two rarest berries apart from the Enigma Berry (I also have that aswell but quite frankly, it's completely useless).

It depends on what you want and the amount, and I also don't know what you have, so you'll have to offer.

Randomizer

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Well, they are the two rarest berries apart from the Enigma Berry (I also have that aswell but quite frankly, it's completely useless).

It depends on what you want and the amount, and I also don't know what you have, so you'll have to offer.

Well I do have the Leichi (attack) and Salac berry which I can easily give. And I already have the Enigma berry too.

And I don't know what you want, so you're just gonna have to make a suggestion.

Q-Bone

Years
  • Well I do have the Leichi (attack) and Salac berry which I can easily give. And I already have the Enigma berry too.

And I don't know what you want, so you're just gonna have to make a suggestion.

Well, I don't really want berries in return.
    You mentioned something about shinies?

If I give two of each (two Lansat, two Starf) do you think that would cover it?

Randomizer

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Well, I don't really want berries in return.
    You mentioned something about shinies?

If I give two of each (two Lansat, two Starf) do you think that would cover it?

Well like I said, I really need that Petaya berry first. Once I get that, I can worry about other berries.

I need this for battling purposes.

Randomizer

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    I can get the Petaya berry by tomorrow if I stay up on BR all night?
    I can't promise that, but I can ensure that I'd message you tomorrow soon. I have my grandfather going in for surgery today and need to be there to help him.

Q-Bone

Years
  • I can't promise that, but I can ensure that I'd message you tomorrow soon. I have my grandfather going in for surgery today and need to be there to help him.

Ah, OK. I definately can't get it by today but I'll have it for whenever you're back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I would be interested in your Starf Berry, and if you need more than one, I can clone them for you.

Q-Bone

Years
  • I would be interested in your Starf Berry, and if you need more than one, I can clone them for you.

I do not need to clone them thank you :)

What are you offering?
    How many do you need?

I can give you 6 per day (they are all on my Ruby and I can only use the Pal Park every 24 hours, as you know).

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • offering all berrys and tms
    just need Only One lucky egg.
    so i gess it's first come first serve...please pm if insterested! thanks in adavance

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back