• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vehicle Overworld Pack

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
  • My friend is working on a Touhoumon remake of Yellow Version, and they inquired "How do I get the S.S. Anne tiles in the tileset to move?", to which I had no idea how to respond, due to thinking it was impossible. So I set out on a task to turn the S.S. Anne into an Overworld for cutscene purposes.

But I figured: Why stop there? Why not go the whole ten miles? So I went and made overworld variants for every vehicle I had access to in the Gen 3 environment.

Included in this pack is:
    • S.S. Anne
    • S.S. Aqua
    • S.S. Tidal
    • S.S. Cactus (Abandoned Ship)
    • Unknown Ship (Part of a tileset I had)
    • Seagallop Ferry
    • Submarine Explorer 1
    • Briney's Ship
    • Mt. Mortar Cable Car
    • (Ruby/Sapphire) Moving Truck
    • (Emerald) Moving Truck
    • S.S. Anne Truck
    • Also included: Whirlpool Overworld

This should be all of the vehicles that existed within Generation 3. I didn't include the Submarine above-world shadow, maybe at some point I'll do that. I don't really need credit for this pack, since none of the assets belong to me, and it was simple enough to do otherwise.
    One last thing to note: The vehicles are large, and the hitbox for them is only as large as a 32x32 tile, meaning only the bottom-middle tile is unpassable. Be sure to keep this in mind when you use it.
    Download Link: Vehicle Overworld Pack

Back