• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Generation 6 Follow Sprites (Overworld) PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    As the title says this is about (Overworld Sprites) or Follow Sprites as some call them for Pokemon Generation 6:

Myself and a team are putting together what I believe will be the best MMO game around, so I am looking for 1 or 2 good pixel artist who could sprite gen 6 pokemon follow sprites. I am looking for good/fast artist to do this, so if you think you have what it takes please reply to this thread as soon as possible with some work that you have done. Or even do a gen 6 pokemon follow sprite and show me that way. I hope to get some good feedback, and thanks for your time.

If you don't want to post your work feel free to message me on here to show or discuss. Thanks

Knuckles

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but A&D isn't the place to hire pixel artists. To form a team for your game, you're better off trying the ROM Hacking forums. A&D is here just to showcase art and get critiques or comments. :)

Good luck though!

aT48FG0.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back