• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally! part of a community!

Ovi

A PokeTuber Maniac!
Years
  • I didn't even know this place existed! is like heaven for a Poke-Maniac like me! I have been playing since gen 1, I love all the trivia and creepy things that come with Pokémon as well as the endless hours of fun that Pokémon has given me since I was a child. So I am so happy to find a place were we can talk about my childhood. Can't wait to meet you all :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • ***FINALLY**** Indeed! Welcome to the forums, my new friend! And yup, aint this a virtual heaven for all of us?! You're most welcome here. <33

Mmm, we have a pokemon trivia board if you wanna check that out but there's also many other pokemon related stuff to check out too, so, you can dive on in there at your own pace, and see what you like! I just hope you'll have fun, and feel free to VM or PM me if you wanna chat! And it's nice meeting you too; I hope you'll have an amazing stay, and have a good day. <33

Reactions: Ovi

Ovi

A PokeTuber Maniac!
    Years
  • ***FINALLY**** Indeed! Welcome to the forums, my new friend! And yup, aint this a virtual heaven for all of us?! You're most welcome here. <33

Mmm, we have a pokemon trivia board if you wanna check that out but there's also many other pokemon related stuff to check out too, so, you can dive on in there at your own pace, and see what you like! I just hope you'll have fun, and feel free to VM or PM me if you wanna chat! And it's nice meeting you too; I hope you'll have an amazing stay, and have a good day. <33

Thank you for the warm welcome! and I am all over the trivia posts already XD

Years
  • And I can't wait to meet you too! Welcome to the forums by the way, Ovi. Pokemon surely is awesome isn't it? I got into the franchise at 7 and now I'm 22 and pretty much I am just as dedicated as I was back then.

So, was any particular generation your fave? If it's 3rd Gen I'd imagine you'd be excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, but I'm sure you'll be excited regardless of what you like. Hoenn did have memories for being the first region I played in terms of the games, so playing these remakes will be like I'm going back to my 11-year-old self again.

Well, I do look forward to getting to know more about you plus I'm always open for a new friend. My profile is just a click away so don't hesitate to leave me a message whenever you feel like! You can also ask our friendly staff team if you need any assistance. Enjoy your stay, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Ovi

A PokeTuber Maniac!
    Years
  • And I can't wait to meet you too! Welcome to the forums by the way, Ovi. Pokemon surely is awesome isn't it? I got into the franchise at 7 and now I'm 22 and pretty much I am just as dedicated as I was back then.

So, was any particular generation your fave? If it's 3rd Gen I'd imagine you'd be excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, but I'm sure you'll be excited regardless of what you like. Hoenn did have memories for being the first region I played in terms of the games, so playing these remakes will be like I'm going back to my 11-year-old self again.

Well, I do look forward to getting to know more about you plus I'm always open for a new friend. My profile is just a click away so don't hesitate to leave me a message whenever you feel like! You can also ask our friendly staff team if you need any assistance. Enjoy your stay, yeah?

- Hikamaru

That one is easy! I would say the second generation was so memorable to me! Looking back it was the first Pokémon game in full color. to me the graphics simply look amazing. The hype of all the new Pokémon and how I found out about Kanto on my own! oh man the memories. I would save any money I can just to buy batteries hahahaha. I am really looking forward to ORAS as well. I just hope trapious gets some love!

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
  • I like the sp00ky things too because like pokemon can be very sp00ky at times so we should gather a group of people and start a petition to like get more sp00ky things in gen VII and you can join the ghost pokemon fan club if you like sp00ky things

Ovi

A PokeTuber Maniac!
    Years
  • I like the sp00ky things too because like pokemon can be very sp00ky at times so we should gather a group of people and start a petition to like get more sp00ky things in gen VII and you can join the ghost pokemon fan club if you like sp00ky things

That would be nice! How can I join the ghost Pokémon fan club?

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
  • That would be nice! How can I join the ghost Pokémon fan club?

go in with a gun

Woops! I assumed there was a ghost type fan club but I guessed wrong! You can make one if you want, but I'm not the best for that kind of advice since I just joined

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That would be nice! How can I join the ghost Pokémon fan club?

There should be one at the Pokemon Clubs section. If there isn't, you are more than welcome to make one! Just be sure to reserve first!

Anyways, Welcome aboard! I like spooky things too, but to an extent. xD Also, Pokemon is also my childhood as well, so I'm happy to see people who went through the same thing as I did!~ Hope you enjoy PC as much as we all do, and feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna chat, alrighty? We staffers don't bite, and we're always around if you need us. See ya around!~

Back