• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    Hey everyone i'm ThePikacutefreak09 i'm 14 well 2 days i'm going to be 15 but hey, my first pokemon game was emerald and i enjoyed it very much i got caught in the game but most specially the way it was and how it felt i own all the pokemon games except x and y also i'm very exiting about pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire can't wait to back hoenn.

i'm currrently working on my own game which will i will put on pokemon comunity soon.

what was your favorite games in the pokemon years?

Years
  • Well a very happy birthday in advance! And welcome to PC, Pikacutefreak! How is everything going for you so far? Hope it's all good.

No surprise you're excited for OR/AS! The Hoenn region gets a lot of love here, in fact more than even Kanto as far as I'm aware, and even more new details got revealed yesterday so it'll have many on the edge of their seats. The original Ruby & Sapphire happened to be my first Pokemon games as well so these remakes will be bringing fond memories back to me. You should go see the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board if you want to join the discussion! As for my fave games, it's the 5th Gen but I do enjoy every game I end up playing since Pokemon has always been my first love.

Have a blast here and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me or any staff members! We're always here whenever you need us to help you get around. Catch you 'round the forums, Pikacutefreak!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I loved R/S/E. <3 Spent so many hours playing those, though B/W2 were also very very good lol. Once OR/AS come out they'll probably become my new favorite games aaaa. Welcome to PC, ThePikacutefreak09! Today is your birthday as well, right? Happy birthday.

Enjoy your time discussing things here in our community and do hope you'll stick around. The staff are around to help anytime if you're confused and if you'd like some suggestions on where to post then feel free to give me a holler. ;P See you!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    Nice introduction. Welcome aboard.

My favorite will always be Emerald, so I know the feeling ;___;

Can't wait to get omega ruby and alpha sapphire oh my god all those epic nostalgia coming my wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back