• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Sigh...Satoshi would be so sad to see how we treat his creations. Ditto, breed babies for me like a milking cow!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
And to some, we just get rid of imperfect Pokémon.
Not to mention weep on its type of behaviour and nature, if it isn't the kind we like.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Isn't it good that Ditto gets used for something at least? :]

can someone move this out of the trade corner lol

Years
Isn't it good that Ditto gets used for something at least? :]

can someone move this out of the trade corner lol

Ditto is a very versatile breeding Pokemon since it can breed with any Pokemon that is capable of breeding, even some genderless Pokemon and not to forget Phione and Manaphy as well. And no, I never used my Pokewalker when I played SoulSilver.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ohai IWT! I'm glad you're seeing new places after being alive for this long!

As for me and trading, let's just say that the only times I've ever done it have involved a link cable.

I think I'll take my leave now.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
/generic post where I incur the wrath of traders worldwide by making a biased statement, saying that Shoddy/PO/PS makes breeding unecessary and therefore trading unnecessary save for evolving things in-game :)

On that note, anyone want to trade a Boldore for my White 2 nuzlocke?

Years
I've also traded with others via IR, but I've had problems with my old DSi XL not wanting to connect through IR at times. Other than that, I never knew that DS systems came with an IR function until the release of Black and White o_O I mean, in DPPt/HGSS, you never needed IR to trade locally

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't spend enough time playing my Pokemon games to really breed/RNG good Pokemon. Thus why I don't hang out in this section.

I did manage to breed an almost flawless Staryu once though. But after that while breeding Frillish I guess I ended up going 'nah don't want to do this anymore' and stopped.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Yay Griffy! \o/ I wonder how much different breeding will be in X and Y though...

Reactions: EB

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
It's certainly possible. Though it can also help towards battling ingame in some way or maybe a new kind of contest? Or maybe a Pokeathalon type thing again? Idk @>@

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Omg Pokeathlon, me and my girlfriend used to play it sooo much. It's just so fun and the prize you can get from playing are awesome also!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Currently got 33/50 trophies earned.

Collective Trophy: 10/10
Trust Trophy: 5/10
Potential Trophy: 8/10
Friendship Trophy: 10/10

Back