• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Keldeo/Jirachi, willing to trade 6IV Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • Hey there. I'm looking for a Keldeo/Jirachi to trade for my 6IV Ditto (Bold nature). I really want a Keldeo as it is one of the few Pokemon I still need along with Jirachi. Tell me if interested. Thank you!

I will also allow trade with a fodder Pokemon first so that you can check the Ditto has 6IVs. All I ask is that you 'Show' me that you have the Pokemon I desire so that it is apparent you have what I am looking for.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hey there. I'm looking for a Keldeo/Jirachi to trade for my 6IV Ditto (Bold nature). I really want a Keldeo as it is one of the few Pokemon I still need along with Jirachi. Tell me if interested. Thank you!

I will also allow trade with a fodder Pokemon first so that you can check the Ditto has 6IVs. All I ask is that you 'Show' me that you have the Pokemon I desire so that it is apparent you have what I am looking for.

Hiya, I can give you both of those, but I don't need a Ditto, I'm looking for shiny Pokemon, I'd like to trade for shiny Pokemon or could I borrow any shiny Pokemon you have so I can clone them, then return them to you?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Thank you! The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are Ralts (Female), Entei and Suicine (I cannot confirm legitimacy), Palkia, and Giratina.

I'm available around the time of the original post (I can only see my local time at the bottom of the page and not the server time -.-).

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Thank you! The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are Ralts (Female), Entei and Suicine (I cannot confirm legitimacy), Palkia, and Giratina.

I'm available around the time of the original post (I can only see my local time at the bottom of the page and not the server time -.-).

Can I please borrow your Ralts :) I can be ready to trade in half and hour and I can have your Ralts back to you within 10 minutes

EDT- if just seen I don't have a shiny Enti, could I also borrow that, I'll have it back to you in no time :)

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • No problem. Sorry I wasn't on before, I'm on now though for the next few hours.

EDIT: I just realised my Ralts has a nickname. Not sure how you would feel about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back