• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Someone Please Trade me a Spritzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Hello all, I'm new here. I have Omega Ruby and have 711/720 on my Pokedex so am very close to completing it. Out of the remaining pokemon I have to get the only that proves any difficulty is Spritzee and it's evolved form Aromatisse.

Would anyone be willing to trade a pokemon for either a Spritzee (I already have the Sachet to evolve it) or Aromatisse (as I can just make an egg). Is there any pokemon that anyone needs and would be willing to trade with me, and if you can get hold of a shiny stone for me as well that would be much appreciated. I have multiple legendaries, a few shinies and can make an egg from most of the pokemon for you.

So any takers. :) Please. Hahaha

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hello all, I'm new here. I have Omega Ruby and have 711/720 on my Pokedex so am very close to completing it. Out of the remaining pokemon I have to get the only that proves any difficulty is Spritzee and it's evolved form Aromatisse.

Would anyone be willing to trade a pokemon for either a Spritzee (I already have the Sachet to evolve it) or Aromatisse (as I can just make an egg). Is there any pokemon that anyone needs and would be willing to trade with me, and if you can get hold of a shiny stone for me as well that would be much appreciated. I have multiple legendaries, a few shinies and can make an egg from most of the pokemon for you.

Hey MrFraser!

I moved your thread to our Quick Trades section.

Happy trading!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello all, I'm new here. I have Omega Ruby and have 711/720 on my Pokedex so am very close to completing it. Out of the remaining pokemon I have to get the only that proves any difficulty is Spritzee and it's evolved form Aromatisse.

Hiya, I can give you Spritzee holding the sachet or an Aromatisse, whichever you prefer plus a shiny stone. I'd like to borrow one of your legends to clone, you'll get it back of course with a free item I just need it for 10 minutes :)
    If you lend me a few other legends I can get you all the Pokemon you need :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I've already got the sachet to evolve it hahaha which legendary are you interested in?

And spirtzee is literally the last one

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I've already got the sachet to evolve it hahaha which legendary are you interested in?

And spirtzee is literally the last one

Okey well if you have a Shaymin I'd like to borrow that or one of your shinies and do you want the Spritzee holding the shiny stone?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Yes I do have that one. So you only need it for ten minutes that's cool :) I did manage to get a shiny stone so it's in needed now hahaha thanks anyway :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back