• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to forums! So nervous! XP

Years
  • Hi I'm Lovitty24 and I'm new to forums. This is actually my first and I'm looking for some Pokemon nerds! I have played Pokémon since I was 8 years old and played almost every game that has come out. I have become rusty over the years and am ready to start battling and trading again. If you feel like you could use a good friend and would like to teach me new things I would love to meet you!

Years
  • thank you it means a lot! I just don't know what to do after this? and I completely understand about the battling thing! I used to be really good but since X&Y ive lost my touch :( I blame Fairy pokemon! To many types for my small brain!

Years
  • Well I guess my question is how should I go about making more friends? I mean Pokémon is life! LOL And I wasn't truly haten on Fairy I LOVE Fairy for the same reasons! Sylveon for sure! My favorite types are Normal, Fairy, Water, and Electric!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Aww don't be nervous!! It's easy to make friends here, just get involved and start chatting to people. It can seem daunting when everybody seems to know people already, but remember that we were all once in your position. Good luck, and welcome to the forums.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well I guess my question is how should I go about making more friends? I mean Pokémon is life! LOL And I wasn't truly haten on Fairy I LOVE Fairy for the same reasons! Sylveon for sure! My favorite types are Normal, Fairy, Water, and Electric!
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums :D I'd recommend checking out the places called Pokémon General and Pokémon Gaming Central. Both of those have a wide arrange of topics and loads of people visiting that you can befriend. Hope you'll have a good time here and stick around :3

Years
  • Surprised me to see there was a conversation clogging up this thread, but at least we know more about you now. Nice to meet you and welcome aboard, Lovitty!

I noticed you love Water and Fairy-types like I do, which means we might get along very well, and over in the Pokemon Clubs section we happen to have clubs for Water, Electric, Normal and Fairy-types (I happen to be owner of the Fairy-type club so do come and check it out!) but the others have suggested some nice places to check out as well. The Treehouse is a good one if you want to do some random chit-chat or you can also look around Pokemon Trivia or The Playground for some nice fun games to play. Battling & Team Building and Trade Corner are there for your battling and trading needs as well but do take time and see what interests you around the community.

On that note, good luck and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask us!

Years
  • Hello there Lovitty. If you ever need some help with type matchups I've merorized all the type matchups. I will gladly help you if ever need it.

Years
  • I'd love to befriend you. ^_^ Always up for meeting new people so feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat. Welcome to PC, Lovitty. I'd honestly recommend just.. replying to people in threads and sending them messages via profiles and the like, you'd be surprised with how responsive everyone is. :) Have an amazing time and do stick around!

Back