• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
That looks awesome! How could that not be the t-shirt design they chose?
Well, it's an anime club, so they would obviously want dozens of random anime and video game characters on the shirt instead of just a single character. The design that won the contest was a design that had dozens of anime characters on the back, and a chibi character on the front, which was used the previous year... But of well, I still ended up with another Riolu drawing for my own keeping, and for my own collection! :D

Also, thanks for the comments about my drawing! ;)

If we get enough people that want to do a specific kind of contest, i'll schedule one. I'm not going to vote on a contest because I would rather have the club decide.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'd like to join please....
Activeness: On weekends
Pokemon Partner: Lucario (Male)
Why I'm Joining: Lucario is just absolutely awesome and a powerhouse when batting!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu
welcome to the club,lewieboy124!!!
Here is a Riolu picture I drew a couple of months ago: http://adoramereku.deviantart.com/#/d4oh7fo

It's based off the PMD Riolu, so he has a scarf around his neck. It was intended to be on one of my club's t-shirts in my anime club at school.
amazing drawing!

lewieboy124

OokamiReki, that is such an awesome picture. I wish I could draw like that!
Answer to Topic: Yes, I would like a new contest.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
writing is not my strong suit (meaning essays, reports etc...) but stories, i can do, im workin on a story in my free time (not about lucario or rilou tho)

but, i'll c if i can write somethin about lucario or rilou

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Since everyone wants a writing contest, how about writing the next portion to our club's story? Whoever writes the best chapter or part of the story wins and get's their part added to it? I'll temporarily close off the story topic for the contest. What does everyone think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back